Very private down steps to garden flat, trees, birds and a walk to beach. Queen bedroom with bathroom, bunk room with bathroom as per stateroom on a cruise...
Hunter Valley Home
Hunter Valley Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Our large four bedroom home is not only a stones throw away from the Hunter Valley's idyllic vineyards and some of the best restaurants the Valley has to offer, but we are also located near Newcastle beaches and city life. We are uniquely located in a region that boasts beautiful country side scenery and living, spectacular beaches, and a cultural city hub. There's golfing, hiking, adventure activities, food and wine tasting, history and heritage exploration, art and culture within minutes and in every direction; Sydney is also a day trip by either a car or train.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We have 3 beautiful children: Girl (10), and 2 boys (7 &4)
- We homeschool and love to travel and explore as a family.
- I am an avid writer and my husband works in mining.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Emersons Cafe and Restaurant (Polkolbin), The Depot (on beaumont st, Newcastle), Fratelli Roma (Maitland), Outback Jacks (Maitland), The Bradford (Rutherford).
- Cool bars
- King Bill IV (Maitland), Marmot and Poom Poom's (Maitland), The Pourhouse (Maitland), Honeysuckle Hotel (Honeysuckle), The Dockyard (honeysuckle), Silo restaurant and lounge,
- Cozy cafés
- Seraphine Cafe (maitland), Sabor (pokolbin)
- Retail therapy
- Greenhills shopping centre, Charlestown square, Westfield Kotara.
- Bit of culture
- Maitland Gaol, Maitland Regional Art Gallery, Newcastle Museum
- Walks in the park
- Walks Water Works, Hunter Valley Gardens, Speers Point Park, Blackbutt reserve, Walk along Honeysuckle for its water, culture, sun, and food.
- Spot of exercise
- Watagans state forest scenic walking trails, Werekata national Park, Yengo National Park
- Day tripping
- Sydney, Tourist drive 33, Wine tasting at Pokolbin.
You may also like
This is a contemporary home built in 1996 with formal lounge room with fireplace, dining room, family room with television and fireplace, games room with...
Our apartment is a 3 bedroom, modern style with a large balcony overlooking national park and Sydney Harbour, located in the prestigious lower north shore of...