Located in Labrador on the Northern Gold Coast, this apartment has a huge terrace overlooking the white sands and blue hues of the spectacular Broadwater. ...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Leafy and light, with views from dining-room. Situated in friendly community village (lots of coffee shops) in hinterland Sunshine Coast. Rural, yet only 40 minutes from several surfing beaches in sunny Queensland and 1 hour from city of Brisbane. Near Glasshouse Mountains and Australia Zoo. Artists, writers, musicians abound in this community.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Single retired university lecturer, now full-time writing
- anthropologist (never retire from this)
- I love this place and environment
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le Jardin; Poets Cafe
- Cool bars
- Sunshine Coast - lots
- Cozy cafés
- Maple 3, Monica's, Rosetta Bookshop
- Retail therapy
- Lots of music of all kinds, art galleries, markets, beach, yoga, bookshops
- Walks in the park
- Along Mountain View Road; Baroon Pocket Dam
- Spot of exercise
- yoga, swimming, surfing
- Day tripping
- Brisbane, Kenilworth, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Brisbane
You may also like
Points swap available this December including Xmas & New Year!!!!!!! Starting to plan 2018 Gold Coast , home of the Commonwealth Games April 2018 But still...
Our stunning unit cannot get any closer to the beach. Located at the quiet end of Broadbeach on the Gold Coast, Queensland this unit has exquisite ocean...