Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 baths
About our home
My Beach house is cute and can be divided into a two bedroom small space upstairs or expand into the bedrooms and extra living space downstairs. Views over tree tops lots of balcony and deck space.... 15 min walk to shops, coffee and beaches... Front beach on the bay and back beach for surf and wonderful cliff top walks.. 4 bikes with helmets for exploring further.
- Vacation Home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family ..mother and 3 x 20's children
- I am an education consultant and my children are all in university.
- Our home is used by family and friends..it is a basic beach house with eclectic character in its furniishings and artwork... Te beds are wonderfully comfortable with cotton sheets and we love to sit o the deck in the evening to watch the sunsets.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Lots of great restaurants and wineries in this region.
- Cool bars
- Retail therapy
- Bit of culture
- Regional Gallery 20 mins away... Lots of smaller galleries in area.
- Walks in the park
- Beach walks in all of the surrounds...
- Spot of exercise
- Ride our bikes or swin the the bay or surf
- Day tripping
- Take the ferry from Sorrento to historic Queenscliff to have lunch...spend the day
You may also like
Winner of 7 Design & Building awards, this stunning Mornington townhouse has featured in numerous Australian & International magazines and books. Designed by...
Our home is in the vibrant inner city suburb of St Kilda - walk to groovy cafes (home of the greatest coffee) , restaurants, galleries and fantastic boutique...