Stunning apartment, beautiful park, beach and bay views. A modern one bedroom apartment, with modern contemporary refurbishment. Gaggenau kitchen with...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Loved family home, in the leafy outer suburbs of Melbourne. English cottage garden great for aussie bbq's. Walking distance to lakeside and parks. Use of car to take you to the nearby dandenong ranges, wineries, mornington peninsula and city centre one hour away.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
More about us
- Retired couple
- Irish couple, immigrated to Australia 26 years ago
- Enjoy golf, walks, wine, art and culture.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Clover cottage, Shanikas, Ambrosia
- Cool bars
- Berwick Inn
- Cozy cafés
- Chit chats, cheese factory
- Retail therapy
- Berwick village, Fountain gate, chadstone shopping centre
- Bit of culture
- Cheese factory, botanical gardens berwick
- Walks in the park
- Berwick spring lakes, berwick botanical gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Lakes, botanical walks, Fountain gate leisure centre, genesis fitness
- Day tripping
- Dandenong ranges, yarra glen, red hill, Mornington peninsula, melbourne city - lygon street, china town, brunswick, st kilda, brighton, plus so much more...
You may also like
Our huge 400sqm renovated 1887 house is a Melbourne and St Kilda surprise. Up to 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living spaces, lush private garden, gourmet...
This two-bedroom 1910 apartment is located ain a cobblestone laneway adjacent to Melbourne Central. It has high ceilings, a balcony and car-parking and is...