Our unit has a bedroom with a large lounge/dining area and kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped with gas hotplates, electric oven and grill, microwave...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Loved family home, in the leafy outer suburbs of Melbourne. English cottage garden great for aussie bbq's. Walking distance to lakeside and parks. Use of car to take you to the nearby dandenong ranges, wineries, mornington peninsula and city centre one hour away.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
More about us
- Retired couple
- Irish couple, immigrated to Australia 26 years ago
- Enjoy golf, walks, wine, art and culture.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Clover cottage, Shanikas, Ambrosia
- Cool bars
- Berwick Inn
- Cozy cafés
- Chit chats, cheese factory
- Retail therapy
- Berwick village, Fountain gate, chadstone shopping centre
- Bit of culture
- Cheese factory, botanical gardens berwick
- Walks in the park
- Berwick spring lakes, berwick botanical gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Lakes, botanical walks, Fountain gate leisure centre, genesis fitness
- Day tripping
- Dandenong ranges, yarra glen, red hill, Mornington peninsula, melbourne city - lygon street, china town, brunswick, st kilda, brighton, plus so much more...
You may also like
A modern one bedroom apartment, with modern contemporary refurbishment. Gaggenau kitchen with everything you could want. The building includes a roof top...
I bought this house because it had soul. I loved the how I felt when I walked through it and into the magical garden. Its not perfect but I like it that...