The Town House was fully renovated in 2014, and provides a conveniently located vacation home. With An open plan living area featuring designer furniture...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is comfortable but not flash. Good light, spacious with a north facing patio for relaxing. Lovely shady garden on hot days. The Yarra river is a short drive, Glennferrie Road shopping, Camberwell Junction all close by. The city 10 minutes on the train. A great base for exploring Melbourne.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple looking for an adventure and change of scenery during long service leave.
- Teacher musician psycologist. Photographer and artist.
- We love the usual urban and country delights and comforts. Art, music, history, good wine, National Parks, camping, walking, surfing swimming, lively cities, and finding a good place to relax and read a book.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Great Thai Thai
- Cozy cafés
- Best Coffee at Tony's
- Retail therapy
- Glennferrie Road and Camberwell Junction
- Bit of culture
- 10 Minutes to City on train and you are in the Melbourne arts precinct.
- Walks in the park
- Yarra River Parks very close by.
- Spot of exercise
- Yarra Walk, Gym close by.
- Day tripping
- Monash Freeway close (But not too close) to take you to the Mornington Peninsula wineries and beaches. Yarra Valley a day trip also.
You may also like
Our home is named Cooinda and was built in 1880. It's an exceptional family estate set on over 1 acre offers everything a family could ever want - including...
Our comfy, unique home on half an acre offers a family or couple a lovely place to call home while visiting Melbourne, Australia. Away from the hustle and...