Our home is named Cooinda and was built in 1880. It's an exceptional family estate set on over 1 acre offers everything a family could ever want - including...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is comfortable but not flash. Good light, spacious with a north facing patio for relaxing. Lovely shady garden on hot days. The Yarra river is a short drive, Glennferrie Road shopping, Camberwell Junction all close by. The city 10 minutes on the train. A great base for exploring Melbourne.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple looking for an adventure and change of scenery during long service leave.
- Teacher musician psycologist. Photographer and artist.
- We love the usual urban and country delights and comforts. Art, music, history, good wine, National Parks, camping, walking, surfing swimming, lively cities, and finding a good place to relax and read a book.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Great Thai Thai
- Cozy cafés
- Best Coffee at Tony's
- Retail therapy
- Glennferrie Road and Camberwell Junction
- Bit of culture
- 10 Minutes to City on train and you are in the Melbourne arts precinct.
- Walks in the park
- Yarra River Parks very close by.
- Spot of exercise
- Yarra Walk, Gym close by.
- Day tripping
- Monash Freeway close (But not too close) to take you to the Mornington Peninsula wineries and beaches. Yarra Valley a day trip also.
You may also like
Our comfy, unique home on half an acre offers a family or couple a lovely place to call home while visiting Melbourne, Australia. Away from the hustle and...
We have just completed a massive renovation on our gorgeous Edwardian home which is located in a quiet tree lined street in Middle Park, one of the most...