My home is located in a beautiful and quiet tree lined street that has a wonderful park and playground just a few doors away. Locally you are within a short...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is comfortable but not flash. Good light, spacious with a north facing patio for relaxing. Lovely shady garden on hot days. The Yarra river is a short drive, Glennferrie Road shopping, Camberwell Junction all close by. The city 10 minutes on the train. A great base for exploring Melbourne.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple looking for an adventure and change of scenery during long service leave.
- Teacher musician psycologist. Photographer and artist.
- We love the usual urban and country delights and comforts. Art, music, history, good wine, National Parks, camping, walking, surfing swimming, lively cities, and finding a good place to relax and read a book.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Great Thai Thai
- Cozy cafés
- Best Coffee at Tony's
- Retail therapy
- Glennferrie Road and Camberwell Junction
- Bit of culture
- 10 Minutes to City on train and you are in the Melbourne arts precinct.
- Walks in the park
- Yarra River Parks very close by.
- Spot of exercise
- Yarra Walk, Gym close by.
- Day tripping
- Monash Freeway close (But not too close) to take you to the Mornington Peninsula wineries and beaches. Yarra Valley a day trip also.
You may also like
We are in Brighton 20 mins by train from the city. Brighton beach station is a short walk. Walk to bayside cafe's, the famous Brighton beachboxes or cycle...
My modern inner city apartment is in a prestige building with 24 hour security. The apartment is light and has ducted air conditioning and heating. A...