About our home
Our beautiful home was built in 2004 and has modern features and design. Set in a sought after location with enviable city views and surrounding cafés, restaurants, shops, markets, beaches. We have newly painted and furnished our home with a beautiful L-shape leather lounge, dinning table and chairs, fridge and beds. Our home is walking distance to many key attractions in Melbourne, including the City, South bank, the Arts centre, nearby botanical gardens, the fashion capital's Chapel Street and iconic St Kilda beach, not to mention the plethora of restaurants and entertainment venues.
Our home is truly perfect for a fantastic stay in lovely Melbourne!
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
In the Know
- Retail therapy
- Clarendon St. South Melbourne, Chapel street South Yarra, Collins st. Melbourne
- Bit of culture
- The Arts centre, Gasworks, Malthouse theatre.
- Walks in the park
- Albert Park lake, Botanical Gardens, Yarra river
- Spot of exercise
- MSAC at Albert Park
2 4 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Member since:
3 things about us
- We are a working couple with a 13 year old boy
- Robert is a venue owner /BDM Nadia is Beauty Therapist
- We love travel, enjoy socialising, dinning out.
- Our dream destinations
- Our ideal times
- Any time