Our garden is a perfect oasis for children and adults It's a quick 3 minute drive to the beach and village and 7 minutes to the wine country We have a fun,...
Modern Family Home with Pool
Modern Family Home with Pool
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is very comfortable with central heating and evaporative cooling and is approx. 10 years old. We are located close to the beautiful beaches of the Mornington Peninsula region and the numerous vineyards/wineries and Antique centres plus many other activities for the family. We have 5 bedrooms - (we could configure the bedding to suit up to 7 people) 4 would be available as the 5th is a study. Main bedroom has a walk in robe and en-suite & TV on the wall - there is also a main bathroom (with bath) located between three of the bedrooms and a powder room off the family room area (Toilet & hand basin) Large open plan living area with 3D TV - additional formal lounge with TV Outdoor areas front (private courtyard) rear (with enclosed pool and deck) off Kitchen undercover with Pizza Oven. Double lock-up garage - entrance from main road via remote roller door - entrance direct to house (1 step). We do not have wifi as we tether via our iphone to the internet.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are Robert & Robyn - a semi retired couple - Enjoying time to tour our MGB arount the peninsula - enjoy our garden and our two Schnauser Dogs Anna & Karl. We have two married boys and 4 beautiful grandchildren.
- We would like to do a long term exchange only. with a min 6 months in France and also UK we do not want the responsability of pets and would like to exchange a car also. I intention would we to travel quite a bit within the region that we are located.
- We love history home and gardens
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- From Mornington all the way down the peninsula we just love our liesure time and the wonderful choice of food.
- Cool bars
- Very close in the main St of Mornington
- Cozy cafés
- Numerouse we will leave all our recommendations in the house for you to peruse
- Retail therapy
- Of course what is a holiday without Retail Therapy Mornington main st "Strip shopping" Portsea Sorrento Tops
- Bit of culture
- Art Galleries
- Walks in the park
- Multiple choices including the Australian Native Gardens at Cranbourne
- Spot of exercise
- Up to you just step outside the door!
- Day tripping
- What can I say - our day trips can take us to the boarder of Victoria/NSW an o/nstay and back home again ready for work on Monday! The snow fields in winter are anywhere from 3-5 hours drive. Country Victoria 2 hours drive.
You may also like
Our architecturally designed, award winning, 3 level home is perched alongside the Yarra river with stunning bush views, but within the city of Melbourne....
I bought this house because it had soul. I loved the how I felt when I walked through it and into the magical garden. Its not perfect but I like it that...