We are travelling over the Xmas period and are seeking a swap or points swap for our large and newly Renovated Family Home (new Kitchen, Bathrooms, Laundry...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is located on the southern side of the Myponga Reservoir in South Australia. We are half an hour from the wine district of McLaren Vale, and half an hour north of Cape Jervis where the Ferry to Kangeroo Island is located.
Our home is located on 75 acres of land and we have 40 acres of blue gum forest. Closest major shopping is Noalunga 30 minutes, Marion 45 minutes and Adelaide CBA 60 minutes
- Main home
More about us
- We are a couple with adult children
- Karen works as a nurse in age care, Allan is a mechanical designer for construction firm dealing with water projects
- Now that the kids are off our hands we had found our love of travel
Where is it?
- Retail therapy
- Local markets at Myponga and Victor Harbor
- Walks in the park
- Plenty of beaches to walk along all within 30 minutes
- Spot of exercise
- Walk in your own secluded forest and spot the kangeroos
- Day tripping
- McLaren Vale wineries, Victor Harbor, Take the ferry to Kangeroo Island
You may also like
LOCATION ! LOCATION ! Perfect Location. Our stunning home is a 1880's Sandstone Villa set amongst some of Adelaide's finest homes. Gilberton is just 3-4 km...
Our unit is a ground floor comfortable property centrally located close to Adelaide CBD and seaside Glenelg. Built in the early nineties with outside dining...