Originally built in 1890 our lovely home was completely rebuilt and extended in 2014 with "top of the line" appliances and fully ducted air conditioning....
Noosa tall gums, absolute lakeside
Noosa tall gums, absolute lakeside
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Towering glass and timber residence, with direct frontage to Lake Cooroibah on the Noosa river system. Kids love the sandy beach and shallow waters. Parents love the peaceful bush environment so close to Noosa's humming tourist attractions. Luxury living in a bush environment with absolute lake frontage and Noosaville restaurants just seven minutes away, Hastings Street and Noosa main beach ten minutes.
Lofty decks amidst towering gums with tranquil lake views. Spacious open plan alfresco living with ultra high atrium ceiling and multiple bi-fold doors opening to decks-in-the-trees creates a holiday experience to complement Hastings Street, the parade of restaurants along the Noosa River (Gympie Terrace) and the wonders of Fraser Island (day trip).
This is not a conventional house. It is large, high, with glass walls looking into towering gums along the lake foreshore, with lake views. Twin bi-fold doors open the expansive lounge into the gums, abounding with bird life. The lake glitters through the tree trunks. The house is north facing, light and sunny, with honey coloured timber floors blending with white decor and a cascading Turkish chandelier in the two story high lounge.
Master bedroom is ultra-large, with Balinese setting and bi-fold doors to its own deck. The en-suite is itself bedroom size, very modern, with his-and-her basins and a spa. There are two other bathrooms and four toilets to complement the four bedrooms.
The kitchen is modern European, open plan with large island bench and separate pantry.
Lake Cooroibah is shallow and much loved by kids. There is a sandy beach and shady grassed areas with a small playground. The house is right on the lake.
This is a house for families who love tall trees, the environment, luxury living and close proximity to the sights and sounds of Noosa.
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a sociable retired couple who travel frequently
- We live in a large 1867 house in a lovely village 35 km from Canberra
- We have several holiday homes in Queensland
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Amazing line-up of international quality restaurants down Noosa River (Noosaville) and in Hastings Street
- Cool bars
- Many chic bars along Noosa River and Hastings Street. Noosa nightlife is renowned
- Cozy cafés
- Lots of places for coffee and cake, including on bank of the Noosa River and on Noosa main beach
- Retail therapy
- Hastings street shops are as internationally chic as they come!
- Bit of culture
- Noosa arranges a cycle of events such as a wonderful jazz festival, theatre and public events with internationally known speakers
- Walks in the park
- We front onto a national park, then there is Noosa National Park with its great quiet beaches and Cooloola National Park with its sand blow and everglades
- Spot of exercise
- Swim, fish and kyak from the house, swim, sail and stand-up-paddle at Noosaville, swim at sun-drenched Noosa Main Beach, Sunshine beach. Exercise the elbow on the Noosa Surf Club deck looking down on the surf and the Noosaville Boat Club deck looking up the river reach
- Day tripping
- Visit Fraser Island in towering 4WD buses with giant sand tyres, Noosa Everglades by fast launch, big theme parks such as the internationally known Australia Zoo, Ausie World and Underwater World
You may also like
Our beautiful home is on 6 acres with its own fresh water spring and Macidamia trees ,situated just outside the small hill top town of Montville in the...
POINTS STAYS PREFERRED. The perfect location to enjoy Brisbane and Queensland. Walking distance to the ferry stop, trains and buses for a short ride to the...