Noosa Waters, Queensland | 3 Bed
Quiet Waterfront Home
Sleeps 4 | Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 2
Quiet Waterfront Home
Noosa Waters, Queensland
Holiday destination of the 'rich and famous'
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
About our home
Our home comes with boat, Audi A6 and an MX5, in a quiet residential neighbourhood with water frontage and jetty for those Champagne sundowners. The house has 3 bedrooms with en-suite, walk-in shower, main with spa bath. Huge living area opens right out onto expansive patio areas for cool relaxing breezes. The compact garden is deliberately low-maintenance with waterside gazebo and essential swimming pool. Noosa has everything anyone could want by way of holiday and leisure facilities, with world-famous Laguna Beach close by, with river-borne activities and dozens of first-class restaurants to choose from, not to mention a spot of retail therapy in renowned Hastings Street, plus many excellent golf courses. Simply check out our local attractions on the Noosa Website:- www.visitnoosa.com.au and our local Sunshine Coast Airport will fly you to Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland etc within hours.
We're now looking for simultaneous swaps any time between January 2014 and March 2014 for three weeks or so, in South Africa. We are already organised for 2013.
- Buzzy restaurants
- River Cafe; Berardo's on the beach; Bistro C on the beach; Trio's on the Marina
- Cool bars
- Cato's Hastings Street; Red, Thomas Street; IS Tapas Bar, Gympie Terrace
- Cozy cafés
- Vanilla on Gympie; Grind; and lots more
- Retail therapy
- Hastings Street; Sunshine Plaza; Noosa Junction
- Bit of culture
- Theatres x 3; The 'J'; Bicentennial Hall; Lake Mcdonald Amphitheatre
- Walks in the park
- National Parkland, North Shore; Gympie Terrace.
- Spot of exercise
- Myriad fitness centres or use the bikes
- Day tripping
- Hinterland, Bunya Mountains, Great Dividing Range, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Fraser Island, Australia Zoo - CRIKEY!
3 things about us
- Retired active couple.
- Both write, love music and interesting people.
- Whilst enjoying a touch of class, we also enjoy the simple things in life.
Our dream swap destinations
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Our ideal times
- 01 August - 01 October
- 01 June - 01 September