This executive retreat is located just moments from the beach and is perfect for that tropical holiday in the sun! The property is a spacious and modern...
Inner city artist residence
Inner city artist residence
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
This interesting house has undergone a range of transformations in its lifetime - originally a little worker's cottage, it was lifted up in 1935. Now it has an extensive living area upstairs with the main king size parents bed, and a children's retreat downstairs with a media/ games area, three bedrooms and second bathroom. Upstairs we have redecorated with eclectic original art, Japan black floors and hand made Moroccan rugs in the lounge and refurbished the kitchen and upstairs bathroom. Downstairs the media/ games area links three bedrooms (2 for kids and 1 queen size) to the second bathroom. We now have a house that is not only interesting and beautiful - it works... Unlimited wireless internet, endless hot water, gas cooking in the kitchen. The dining room flows through to an outdoor entertainment area with music and BBQ, up to an 8.5m swimming pool (fully maintained by our pool man). The house is located just 2.5km from Brisbane (Australia's new world city) and 2.2km from a popular restaurant precinct, with easy access to major roads and public transport. The house comes with two cars.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- Sarah and I visit Europe every year, this year with my 2 sons
- We are both self employed with several ventures on the go
- Sarah is the artist and that has inspired us to enjoy beautiful spaces
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Check out Oxford Street with a range of cuisines
- Cool bars
- Favourites are the London Club across the river and Malt (for Japanese Whisky) in Market St in the city
- Cozy cafés
- West End and the Valley offer some awesome hideaways
- Retail therapy
- Check out DFO near the airport for bargains or Westpac Carindale
- Bit of culture
- GOMA for art and Laboite for theatre. The Valley for night life. Hi Fi in West End for live music
- Walks in the park
- Minippi Parklands is great to walk around or take the cross river ferry to New Farm Park
- Spot of exercise
- Have a swim in the pool or walk Harry the dog
- Day tripping
- Beaches at Sunshine or Gold Coast are around 1 hour by car or check out Mount Tamborine for wine and cheese
You may also like
On two acres on land, our lovely 1.000 sq meter central air conditioned house, has a Grand entrance with automatic gate and camera, circular driveway with...
Our lovely spacious low-set modern home is located in Redland Bay, south-east of the city of Brisbane on Moreton Bay. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,...