Our historic home in the inner suburb of Westgarth (Northcote) has just been architecturally designed and renovated, updating the original bedrooms and...
Great Family Home
Great Family Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is a renovated 1920's house in the inner city suburb of Northcote. We are within 5 mins walking distance to two train stations and a tram. With the city just a 15 minute train ride away. We live in a very quiet street but are are just a few minutes walk away from a thriving high street with loads of Cafe's, restaurants, and bars. Northcote also has a thriving music scene. We are surrounded by great parks (there is one just round the corner) and bike riding paths. The house also has a fairly large back garden and of course a big BBQ. It is a great place for families or those wanting to be close to the city.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a family with two pre school aged childern. A boy and a girl
- Jo is in HR and Kane runs an enviromental consultancy business
- We are active and enjoy living in the inner city. We love the cafe's, parks and bike tracks in the area.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The merricote
- Cool bars
- Norhtcote Social Club
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- Hip clothing and kids stores on High St or head down to Brunswick St by Tram
- Bit of culture
- Live music at High street or take in a movie at the Westgarth Cinema. My nanna would go to the movies there as a child in the 1920's
- Walks in the park
- take your pick we have heeps!! The Fairfield boat house is within walking distance and is wonderful to explore
- Spot of exercise
- Run or Cycle along the Merri creek bike parth
- Day tripping
- Great Ocean Road. Take a trip to Lorne or make a week end or it.
You may also like
Our home is a classical Victorian balconied terrace on a large block of land. It has been described as 'Victorian grandeur with a gorgeous garden surprise'....
We would love you to come enjoy our large modern family home whilst exploring the vibrant city of Melbourne, Australia. Our house is only 2 years old and...