Our home is available on points from 13 Sept to 16 Oct 2017 as we will be on a tour in Europe. We are keen to go to New York and Chicago around April/May...
Terrace House Inner Sydney City 4Bdrms 3 Bthrms
Terrace House Inner Sydney City 4Bdrms 3 Bthrms
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
Large terrace house on Paddington/Darlinghurst border, a stones throw to bookshops, cinema, cafes... Walk to city, Botanic Gardens/Opera House, Centennial Park, Surry Hills, SCG. Easy & many buses (50 mtr away) to Bondi & Sculpture by Sea.
This is a big comfortable terrace house over three floors, with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
The living areas and kitchen are on the ground floor when you enter through the front door. The bedrooms and bathrooms are on the upper and lower floors.
A sunny courtyard garden sits at the back of the house and gives direct access to the street behind the house.
The house is fully furnished and comes with a TV (with HDMI cord to attach to your laptop), free Wifi, fully equipped kitchen, laundry and a bookshelf filled with books in a little reading nook on the lower floor.
There are two bedrooms located on the ground floor and a further two bedrooms on the top floor of the house, with living space on the middle floor.
The main bedroom on the top floor has a double bed and a balcony looking over the street and other terrace houses (Paddington is an old suburb). The second bedroom on the top floor is also large with a single bed as well as a trundle bed, which becomes a double bed or 2 single beds. There is a large bathroom with shower and bath between these two top floor bedrooms.
The middle floor has a living room and dining room both flowing onto each other and containing big comfy lounges, which connect with an eat-in kitchen.
The lower floor has a further two bedrooms: the third bedroom contains a double bed as well as a single bed. This room has a huge ensuite bathroom with bath and shower. The laundry is part of the ensuite.
The fourth bedroom is a guest room and study, which looks onto the garden. This room has a double sofa bed. There is also a third bathroom next to the entrance of this fourth bathroom.
The Verona cinema and late night bookshops are just at the top (30 second walk) of our quiet street. A two minute walk takes you to the designer boutiques of "The Intersection". A five minute walk to the cafes and restaurants of Victoria Street, Darlinghurst. Walk along Oxford Street for another few minutes and you will reach Crown Street, Surry Hills – just before Hyde Park and Cook + Phillip Park aquatic and fitness centre.
The Australian Museum, the Art Gallery of NSW and Botanic Gardens (leading around to Circular Quay and the Opera House) and the other attractions of the CBD (including Chinatown) are in easy walking distance from Hyde Park.
If cycling or running are your thing, the house is close to Moore Park & Centennial Park (cycling, horse riding, running, tennis) or the botanical gardens (ten minute run). The Sydney Cricket Ground and the Entertainment Quarter are also just an easy 10-minute walk away.
Catch a bus at the end of the street for a short trip to famous Bondi Beach.
Walking distance to supermarkets and weekly growers' markets. Lots of cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars in very easy walking distance.
The house has great access to public transport (buses, trains).
- Main home
More about us
- We are an inner city family with 2 kids 11 & 15 who love travelling
- We are ex-scientists (now lawyers) who run a Patent-IP law practice & know that the world is bigger than our work : )
- We love travel, literature, change, art, health ...
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Nestled on the doorstep of the designer boutiques of The Intersection, and opposite the Verona Cinema and late night bookshops, this is a fabulous neighbourhood with great local amenity and easy access to all that Sydney has to offer. Located on a quiet one way street between Oxford St & St Vincent's Hospital, this large comfortable terrace is positioned just steps to vibrant cafes and shops. The house is easy walking distance to many attractions, and also has great access to public transport.
- Day tripping
- Great access to public transport, with a bus stop at the top of the street (Oxford St), where buses run every few minutes. Various train stations located along pleasant strolls in different directions (Museum, Town Hall, Edgecliff or Kings Cross stations).
You may also like
Family home opposite park in quiet with long views two car garage and car available to swap at any time with option for simultaneous swap of two bedroom city...
Centraly located in Sydney's inner city (east), this compact terrace is in quiet enclave behind busy shopping and dining streets. Little terrace houses...