Brand new stunning home with beautiful tree surrounds overlooking lake and only 3kms to Peregian Beach and only 10 min to Noosa Main Beach. Enjoy relaxing...
Spacious beach house
Spacious beach house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 4 baths
About our home
Our open plan spacious beach house offers 2 level living living - ground level has second kitchen,TV living,2 bedrooms,1 double bed,3 single beds,2 bathrooms, laundry,fenced garden,upstairs is the main kitchen living and balcony enjoying ocean views,master bedroom ensuite, another bedroom with 2 King single bedroom plus bathroom and rear deck with views to mountains. 5 mins walk to Peregian's vibrant village with cafes, boutiques, restaurants, the Peregian Beach Hotel and welcoming town square. There is yoga, pilates, well equipped gym with pump, strength classes and more. A well patrolled surf beach and kids playground and park. It is located under 90 minutes from Brisbane, 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport and just 15 minutes to Noosa Main Beach, the beautiful National Park and Hastings St's restaurant scene.
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are both retired.
- Love to travel and explore different destinations.
- We are keen walkers having done many walks in Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Pitchfork, Hand of Fatima, Raw Energy, Harvest-Coolum, Locale-Noosa, Bistro C-Noosa, Sails-Noosa
- Cool bars
- Zachary's, Wahoo, plus many in Noosa
- Cozy cafés
- Skal Cafe, Baked Poetry, Malagas, Hand of Fatima
- Retail therapy
- Summer and Salt, Romantics, Evolve plus many more
- Bit of culture
- The J Noosa
- Walks in the park
- Many National Parks North South and West
- Spot of exercise
- Jets, Flite Fit, Kinectic Pilates, Yoga, Group Fitness in Peregian Park
- Day tripping
You may also like
Our large home is perfect for getting away from it all, yet only 3 km to beautiful Peregian Beach and of course nearby Noosa. Our neighbourhood is quiet. ...
Our house is a 2014-built brick and tile, single level home on a lake and 2 minutes walk from a very quiet beach. The property is fully fenced with a...