Our stylish home is a 5 minute walk to iconic Cottesloe Beach. The accommodation includes the whole top floor of our house which has been fitted out as a...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Our bright and modern 3 bed, 2 bath two storey townhouse is located 10mins stroll from famous Scarborough Beach in a quiet street. The house is spacious yet compact with 2 courtyards and own private driveway access. Walking distance to shops and cafes and located near a main transit bus route, not far from major train stations and large shopping precincts. Perth CBD 15mins drive away.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple expecting our first baby in August
- We are both professionals in construction and property industries
- We love to travel and enjoy arts and culture and nature
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Stroll along the pristine beaches
- Cool bars
- Cool local bars and cafes
- Cozy cafés
- Cook up a storm at home from local gourmet suppliers
- Retail therapy
- Retail therapy in nearby shopping precincts
- Bit of culture
- Check out the local parks and trails
- Walks in the park
- Enjoy summer festivals at the Scarborough Ampitheatre
- Spot of exercise
- Watch the sunset over the ocean
- Day tripping
- Do day trips along the coast... South to Fremantle, north to Hilarys
You may also like
Approximately 20-30 mins easy drive to central Perth. There are a few nice local restaurants and a lovely patisserie, wineries and a cider house in the...
Our home was built in 2008 and features 3 double bedrooms all with ensuities. The garden has a pool , games room, wood pizza oven and casual outdoor dining...