Situated in a quiet residential area, close to shops, 5 minutes drive from multiple swimming and surf beaches, 15 minutes from beautiful glasshouse mountains...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Lovely family home, great location, walk to shops, train, school across road. Large backyard, kids play areas. 3 bedrooms, plus a recreational room downstairs, which is currently being used as a home business.
An abundance of things do do: The famous Sunshine Coast Beaches, Rainforest's & waterfalls North and South, day trips to various Islands, bush walks, lagoons, mountains, amazing unique animals, zoos,(close to Australia Zoo), parks, sanctuaries, great night life, restaurants, all within an hour away.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- A Young Married Couple with 2 daughters, (Zola 4 yrs and Indie 2 yrs), who would like to get out and experience the world.
- Justin is a Carpenter and Amy has her own Healthy Lifestyle Business called Naturally Joyous
- Looking forward to teaching our girls a new way of living, cultures, history and new language.
Where is it?
- Retail therapy
- Lots of shopping centres close by Chermside being the biggest
- Bit of culture
- Nothing more Australian than Beach BBQ's & Backyards
- Walks in the park
- Walk in the parks around Petrie, spot a koala
- Spot of exercise
- Plenty of walking paths and parks located in this suburb
- Day tripping
- Montville, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, beaches
You may also like
Our chic modern townhouse with high ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows located just 200 metres from Brisbane's cosmopolitan Oxford Street and one...
Our owner-occupied apartment is part of a low-rise residential complex immediately located on the Brisbane riverside with spectacular, unobstructed views of...