Holidayhomes4u@ Trinity Beach, Cairns is situated on the doorstep to the GREAT BARRIER REEF AND DAINTREE RAINFOREST, one of the worlds natural wonders. ...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Lovely family home, great location, walk to shops, train, school across road. Large backyard, kids play areas. 3 bedrooms, plus a recreational room downstairs, which is currently being used as a home business.
An abundance of things do do: The famous Sunshine Coast Beaches, Rainforest's & waterfalls North and South, day trips to various Islands, bush walks, lagoons, mountains, amazing unique animals, zoos,(close to Australia Zoo), parks, sanctuaries, great night life, restaurants, all within an hour away.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- A Young Married Couple with 2 daughters, (Zola 4 yrs and Indie 2 yrs), who would like to get out and experience the world.
- Justin is a Carpenter and Amy has her own Healthy Lifestyle Business called Naturally Joyous
- Looking forward to teaching our girls a new way of living, cultures, history and new language.
Where is it?
- Retail therapy
- Lots of shopping centres close by Chermside being the biggest
- Bit of culture
- Nothing more Australian than Beach BBQ's & Backyards
- Walks in the park
- Walk in the parks around Petrie, spot a koala
- Spot of exercise
- Plenty of walking paths and parks located in this suburb
- Day tripping
- Montville, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, beaches
You may also like
This executive retreat is located just moments from the beach and is perfect for that tropical holiday in the sun! The property is a spacious and modern...
This is a modern large open plan home. Close to the beach, shops & 5km to town centre. It has a pool table & wet bar, treadmill, 2 living areas with a large...