“Had a fantastic time - thanks for letting us stay in your lovely villa, Anthony! Looking forward to our next trip.”
Brilliant self contained villa hideaway
Brilliant self contained villa hideaway
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
This executive retreat is located just moments from the beach and is perfect for that tropical holiday in the sun! The property is a spacious and modern two-story villa located just footsteps from the beach and sets a new standard for luxurious tropical living!
Elegantly designed and with all the mod cons, it is a perfect retreat for positioning yourself whilst on a tropical holiday in Port Douglas. The thatched roofing and crystal clear swimming pool are a feature of this two storey villa. It is ideal for families but intimate enough for couples with your own private garden and pool. So much to do from sailing and diving the Great Barrier Reef to exploring the tropical World Heritage listed Daintree Rain Forest. Four Mile beach is famous for Kite Surfing with instruction and facilities. Port Douglas Township is within easy bike riding reach at 1.5 km and has some of the best eateries and bars you could want on holiday. And don't forget the Sunday Markets! Oh Yes! and a 5 night rental booking receives a free 1 hour voucher (or 2 half hour vouchers) voucher at our local famous masseuse Patthama Authenticate Thai Natural Therapies. Great the morning after a hard day on the reef.
Our Top List of Port Douglas must-do's:
1. Sunrise 4 Mile Beach walk. An absolute must to start the day. Draw the fresh Coral Sea breeze and watch the sun kiss the ocean. Cross Langley Rd outside Watermark, through the park beach access and you will be on sand in 60 seconds!
2. Kite Surfing club just down the beach turn right from the park access. Gentle onshore reliable afternoon breezes. Experienced coaches with all the gear. Also board paddling.
3. The Beach Shack ! Refreshing moonlight night walk. Turn right at the end of Langley Rd down Little Reef Rd and through the forest across the bridge and you will find The Beach Shack, one of Port's hidden secrets, great food and vibe! Kid friendly and informal. And the take away Pizza Bar adjacent is not bad either.
4. Sundowner at the Marina with a cold one and watch the boats come in!
5. The Reef !!! The Reef!! The Reef !!
6. The Daintree !!! wow !!!
7. Kayaking adventure. Get some exercise and see the reef up close and personal. Paddle Trek will give you a great day. http://www.capetribpaddletrek.com.au/
8. Cape Trib Beach House, where the reef really does meet the rain forest. Great destination to drop in for lunch on your Daintree/Cape Tribulation day trip. http://www.capetribbeach.com.au/
9. Patt, Thai massage…She's the best in town! Especially after a day on the reef. http://www.pattmassageportdouglas.com.au/
10. Jungle Surfing, great for kids, big and small!
11. Bel Cibo, for the best Italian in town http://www.belcibo.com.au/
12. Nautilus – for a very special tropical outdoor dining experience with that very special person. Part of the Port Douglas story for over 40 years!
13. Table Lands and Waterfalls Adventure Tour… www.capetribconnections.com
14. Take a drive into the amazing Daintree. Visit the Discovery Centre just past the ferry off loading and then take a stop at the Daintree Ice Cream Co. Amazing! www.daintreeicecream.com.au
15. We recommend AVIS car rental…and don’t forget to ask for their great local discount book
16. We recommend Wavelength Reef Cruises, small boat, great crew and marine biologists, lovely lunch, the best reef destinations. www.wavelength.com.au
17. Wildlife Habitat, an easy day! Breakfast with the Birds or Lunch with the Lorikeets take your kids to feed the wallabies and kangaroos, up close and personal, see the crocs feeding, catch a Koala! www.wildlifehabitat.com.au
18. Mossman Gorge…the coolest place, great swimming, forest walkways, dreamtime cultural centre www.mossmangorge.com.au
19. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures for the real raw deal! Www.crocodileadventures.com
20. Kuranda Heritage Markets, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary and Birdworld. Great local food. All in one place. A nice easy day for your crew. And the parrots are amazing talkers! www.birldworldkuranda.com
Sailaway Sunset Luxury Sailing - certainly one to put on the end of your stay for but a magical time and a take away reminder of why you need to come back! www.sailawayportdouglas.com
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
“Very nice home, great location.”
More about us
- We're a couple
- 2 teenage kids
- We love European History and Architecture
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Bel Cibo, Nautalis (ultimate tropical dining experience), Zinc - all great food
- Cool bars
- Court House Hotel - live music weekends, great value food.
- Cozy cafés
- The Beach Shack, 5 minutes stroll thru the forrest from our place
- Retail therapy
- Marina or Coconut Grove
- Bit of culture
- Daintree Forrest Adventure
- Walks in the park
- 4 Mile Beach run
- Spot of exercise
- Kayaking up at Cape Tribulation
- Day tripping
- Mossman Gorge
You may also like
Coco Loco Beach House – Is our family home away from home that we are now opening to share with you and your family. A newly renovated beach house in Port...
This is a modern large open plan home. Close to the beach, shops & 5km to town centre. It has a pool table & wet bar, treadmill, 2 living areas with a large...
Our modern luxury unit is at 'Sea Temple Resort and Spa', set amoungst tropical gardens, huge resort pool and close to the world renowned Great Barrier Reef....