Our stunning three bedroom two story home overlooks a private lake and is a short walk from a shopping centre which has two supermarkets and restaurants...
3 Bedroom Home
3 Bedroom Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Our home is in a very nice suburb close to the Sea and the City and Albert Park lake where the Australian Grand Prix is held. Great central area with easy access to all parts oif the City from here. Also has outdoor Spa and use of a Car.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple around 50 years of age
- Steve is a professional an has his own business with offices throughout Australia, Sandy has her own Ladies Fashion shop
- We love travelling and love Europe
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Waterfront, Stokehouse,
- Cool bars
- City Tyler, Fog, Albert Park, Morris Jones
- Cozy cafés
- The London, Mon Ami
- Retail therapy
- Bay St, Chapel St, Greville St,
- Bit of culture
- Melbourne Museum, Arts Centre, Concert Hall
- Walks in the park
- Botanical Gardens, Local Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Walk or riding along the beach,
- Day tripping
- Great Ocean Road, Yarra Valley Wineries, Red Hill Wineries
You may also like
A Victorian home in the hip suburb of Prahran..minutes to Chapel St and tram on the corner into the city (15-20mins). Walking distance to great cafes,...
We are offering our school camp for swap!! We are located only 45 mins from Melbourne, Ballarat and Geelong, situated on a 50 acre picturesque property with...