Our home is single story period and renovated with pool and spa. Bikes and bike track accessible along wiht beautiful parks, local theatre, cinemas and many...
5 bedroom coastal home
5 bedroom coastal home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 baths
About our home
Our home was built to accommodate our family & provide holiday accommodation - so we have plenty of room. With a garden view from every room, you'll enjoy the birds in summer and frogs in winter - not to mention the fresh fruit from the numerous apple, apricot and peach trees. Within walking distance to the beach and shops. Close to the beautiful Portarlington Golf Club. With a bus stopping nearby.
There's the National Celtic Festival in June, the Mussel Festival in January, produce market on Friday and many Sunday markets in the region.
- Main home
More about us
- A family that likes to travel, And now my daughter resides in L.A. and my son lives in Japan.
- I'm a writer of poetry and short stories,but I also love music and art.
- l love the natural environment & the arts. We have a sound proof music room in our large sunny home.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Music at Harvester Moon
- Cool bars
- More music at Saints & Sailors
- Cozy cafés
- Enjoy tapas (& the view) at the Spanish restaurant by the pier
- Retail therapy
- The Sunday markets! Grab a bargain or taste treat!
- Bit of culture
- The National Celtic Festival in June. Queenscliff Music Festival in November. Ride the Blues Train.Visit local galleries.
- Walks in the park
- Great coastal walks.
- Spot of exercise
- Play golf, scuba dive, snorkel or cycle.
- Day tripping
- See the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula & explore the Greater Geelong Region - the Otways & the Great Ocean Road. Take a trip on the Queenscliff- Sorrento Ferry.
You may also like
Our home is a classical double-storeyed Victorian balconied terrace on a large block of land in Northcote, inner Melbourne. It has been recently...
FEATURES: Solar and Gas Heated Pool and Spa that can heat to 45 degrees!! Great Views and Property backs on to Moonah Links Golf Course. Shared Tennis court...