We have a beautiful full brick 4 bedroom home in a leafy suburb of Sydney called St Ives. There are 4 bedrooms - currently configured as three doubles and a...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Our stunning apartment has been competely revamped in 2012.
All white, beautiful timber floors, plush carpet in bedrooms, turkish rugs in living room. French furniture, comfortable sofas, Bose music player, separate Den for TV with work station for internet. Air conditioned living area, calm and peaceful, views and extremely quiet for an inner urban residence.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple in our 60's
- Robert is a pharmacist and Mary a financial controller now retired.
- We love travelling, people, theatre, fitness and hanging out with our family and friends.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Too many to list here
- Cool bars
- too many to list here
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- City, Paddington, Woollahra and Bondi Junction
- Bit of culture
- Art Gallery, Museum of Sydney, MCA, Opera House, Belvoir Theatre, Sydney Theatre Company
- Walks in the park
- Centennial Parklands
- Spot of exercise
- Moore Park Golf Course, Moore Park Tennis
- Day tripping
- Blue Mountains, Manly Beach, South Coast
You may also like
Our 4 bedroom beach side home was built in 2010 as a retirement home equipped to cater for our children, grandchildren and friends to visit. It is 5 to 10...
We have lived here for over 21 years.we are empty nesters and now want to do more traveling and making our large family home available while we are away.our...