Jervis Bay is world renowned for its beaches, the whitest sand in the world & abundant wildlife. Jervis Bay is predominanetly National Park, ensuring it...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Our stunning apartment has been competely revamped in 2012.
All white, beautiful timber floors, plush carpet in bedrooms, turkish rugs in living room. French furniture, comfortable sofas, Bose music player, separate Den for TV with work station for internet. Air conditioned living area, calm and peaceful, views and extremely quiet for an inner urban residence.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple in our 60's
- Robert is a pharmacist and Mary a financial controller now retired.
- We love travelling, people, theatre, fitness and hanging out with our family and friends.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Too many to list here
- Cool bars
- too many to list here
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- City, Paddington, Woollahra and Bondi Junction
- Bit of culture
- Art Gallery, Museum of Sydney, MCA, Opera House, Belvoir Theatre, Sydney Theatre Company
- Walks in the park
- Centennial Parklands
- Spot of exercise
- Moore Park Golf Course, Moore Park Tennis
- Day tripping
- Blue Mountains, Manly Beach, South Coast
You may also like
We are a family of 5 including a 16-year girl and 14-year old twin boys and live in a 4-bedroom and 2-bathroom federation home on the lower north shore of...
**** we are travelling to the New York at the end of september is anyone is looking for a swap. We just need one week but will be away for 3 so happy for...