Our house is a near new, modern and spacious family home with a large kitchen and comfortable living areas downstairs and generous sized bedrooms upstairs....
Large freestanding home
Large freestanding home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 baths
About our home
Ours is a modern, recently renovated family home close to all that Sydney has to offer. We are in a suburb called Roseville Chase, about 13km north of the centre of Sydney. Access to the city is by a regular bus service with travel to Sydney taking about 20-25 minutes. Other attractions are also nearby - Manly Beach c.20mins, Bondi Beach c.35mins. We are only 5 minutes from a major shopping precinct (Chatswood) that has many good restaurants, cafes, shopping centres, movie theatres etc.
We have 5 bedrooms, 4 of which are upstairs and have built-in wardrobes. The fifth is a guest room downstairs with a queen sized bed. The main bedroom has an ensuite shower room and a walk-in-wardrobe. There is a separate family bathroom upstairs and a downstairs toilet/cloakroom. The house has two good-sized living rooms both with cable TV and WiFi with generous download limits. We also have a ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system which is great for the warm summer nights!
There is a great outdoor entertaining area with a heated swimming pool, dining for at least 8, BBQ and a play house and trampoline for the children.
We also have a car that can be made available, subject to sorting out insurance for additional drivers. It is a Peugeot 308 SW and seats up to 7.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We're a family of 5 with two daughters (aged 11 and 9) and a 7 year old son.
- We both work in finance.
- We lived in London for a long while and would love to return to visit friends. We are also open to visiting other places around the world.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Chatswood (5 minutes away) has many great restaurants to choose from, particularly for those who love Asian cuisine
- Cool bars
- We are not far from Crows Nest, Manly and North Sydney which all have a diverse array of night life
- Cozy cafés
- There is a good local cafe a walk away (The Grumpy Baker) and many more within a 5 minute drive.
- Retail therapy
- Chatswood (5 minutes away) is one of Sydney's main shopping districts with two large malls (Westfield and Chatswood Chase).
- Bit of culture
- There is a theatre in Chatswood that has a good range of shows and Sydney centre with its theatres and museums is easily accessible.
- Walks in the park
- Within walking distance there is a playground, a marina with a scenic restaurant and a national park with harbour access (Davidson Park) is only 2km away.
- Day tripping
- Beaches, national parks, Sydney Harbour, Blue Mountains to name only a few!!
You may also like
Coastal Oasis Set down a long driveway this 1881sqm resort estate like property is a stunning find. In a peaceful setting where you awake to the sounds of...
Ocean on Terrace, Evans Head, you'll be sure to enjoy the welcoming comfort of the downstairs unit overlooking the Ocean at beautiful Airforce beach, Evans...