About our home Our unit is on the 6th floor overlooking the Broadwater. We are serviced by a lift and there is plenty of assistance if you need help. Lots...
Modern two-storey duplex
Modern two-storey duplex
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
Our home is located in Runaway Bay on a canal in Queensland's Gold Coast
It is a two-storey duplex with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living/dining area, modern kitchen, air-conditioned throughout, Laundry with automatic Washer and Dryer, outside BBQ, covered outdoor entertaining area and pool. We have parking for two cars - one in our garage. We are situated at the northern end of the Queensland's Gold Coast - only 40 mins from Coolangatta Airport and approx. one hour from Brisbane International Airport.
We have wonderful weather all year round with sub-tropical temperatures from 28C to 35C in summer and mild from 15C-22C in winter. That's why we live here!
The Broadwater is at the end of our street (2 mins walk) - a protected calm waterway for sailing, swimming, fishing, boating and canoeing. Fishing is a popular activity from local coastal fishing to off-shore deep sea charters.
The hinterland and mountains are only 30 minutes drive away where you can enjoy national parks, rainforests, bushwalking trails, waterfalls and rockpools.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are Jennifer (67) and Grant (67) and we have been keen on travelling since spending 3 years in the UK and travelling through Europe during our early 20's. Jennifer is a retired Accountant and Grant is a retired General Manager.
- We have 3 sons with partners and two delightful grandchildren. We like reading, walking and seeing different cultures in Australia and the world.
- We have a caravan and spent 3 months travelling through central and north-western Australia last year. We love historical sites but we also like to stay in a community and savour what the community provides. eg Restaurants, places of interest
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Gold Coast is a holiday destination and has many restaurants, cool bars and cozy cafes in the vicinity of where we live
- Retail therapy
- Marina Mirage, Pacific Fair shopping centre and Robina shopping centre
- Bit of culture
- Art Galleries and theatres
- Walks in the park
- The Broad water is at the end of our street (2mins walk) - a protected calm waterway for sailing, swimming, fishing,boating and canoeing.
- Spot of exercise
- Day tripping
- The hinterland and mountains are only 30 minutes drive where you can enjoy national parks, rainforests, bushwalking trails, waterfalls and rockpools.
You may also like
Points swap available this December including Xmas & New Year!!!!!!! Starting to plan 2018 Gold Coast , home of the Commonwealth Games April 2018 But still...
Our house is a fully renovated Colonial Queenslander that was completed in 2014. It is in a highly sought after suburb of New Farm in a small quiet street...