A large 3 bedroom unit on the ground floor with floor to ceiling windows off every room. A courtyard runs along the length of the apartment. Bedrooms are...
4/5 bed, 2 bathroom house
4/5 bed, 2 bathroom house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is 5 bedroom with room to sleep 7 people. It is an open plan family home - has 2 living areas and has a dining area off the kitchen that leads to the deck that over looks bushland at the rear of the house. We have an above ground pool that is lovely and cool for a dip on a hot summers day. The house is situated in a cul-de-sac in a quiet street.
Our home will be your home should you wish to swap - we are sure you will be very comfortable.
If you wish to see the sights of Sydney we are 15 mins by car to the CBD, beaches & the SCG. We are close to transport - bus & train. 5 mins by car or bus to shops and amenities. We are in a central location to all that is Sydney. Please send us a message if you would like any more information.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a couple with 4 children aged between 15-23. We work hard, are sporty, family oriented and have busy lives. We both work in school - Caroline PE teacher, Rod in school fund raising and development.
- Our home would be perfect for a family wishing to experience a Sydney summer; warm Christmas, beaches, New Years Eve by Sydney Harbour, A league soccer and of course the Ashes series - the New Year Test to be played at the SCG!!!!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Boon Mee Thai, Fedele's
- Cool bars
- Bayview Hotel. Top Ryde Shopping Centre Bars
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- Top Ryde Shopping Centre, Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Bit of culture
- City of Sydney at your door step
- Walks in the park
- Back on to bush, Gannon Park 5 mins walk away
- Spot of exercise
- Walk, run around park or on footpath next to road, swim at Ryde Acquatic Centre or 15 mins drive to beaches
- Day tripping
- Blue Mountains, South or North Coast. 15 mins by bus to Sydney CBD - many days of adventure to be experienced.
You may also like
Our 2 bedroom apartment is beautifully furnished with modern furnishings throughout. Full kitchen, laundry, A/C throughout and large wrap around balcony to...
Only 10 minutes to Sydney CBD, my elegant 2nd floor apartment, on the vibrant, historical Balmain peninsular, offers a stunning outlook from inside and from...