Positioned in the Byron Bay Hinterland high above the Myocum Valley in Coorabell, Stargazey offers outstanding 270" views from Mt Chincogan around to the...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
We live in Seaforth, a suburb of Manly on Sydney's Norther Beaches, a 5 minute drive or 10 minute bus trip to the beach or hop on a bus to the city, only a 30 minute bus trip.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family of 4, a couple and 2 girls age 5 and 8 years
- Nigel works in I.T. at JPMorgan and Dudleen is a stay home mum.
- We are laid back, children love arts and crafts, music and just being kids
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Local resturants include pizza, indian, thai as well as a very hand RSL
- Cozy cafés
- Many local cafe's
- Bit of culture
- Many museums and attractions only a bus trip away
- Walks in the park
- 5 minute walk down to the spit or clontarf reserve
You may also like
Our lovely , private , comfortable,modern home in in a secluded spot overlooking the Australian Bush,It is only 6 years old, has ducted air conditioning...
A very large, comfortable family home, so close to Mosman shops and cafes and just a walk to Balmoral Beach, the house is 15 minutes drive to central Sydney...