“Pete and Rowena were great to swap with. The house was really beautiful and the outdoor entertaining areas and pool were fabulous. It was only 2 mins drive and 10 mins walk to the beach so a perfect location for a beach holiday. It was lovely to meet Pete, Rowena and the boys on our last day. We were very sorry to be leaving as it was such a relaxed stay. Pete and Rowena were the perfect house guests - our home was spotless when we arrived back. I would highly recommend a swap with them. Jules and John (Epwell. UK)”
Modern Beach House
Modern Beach House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
LOOKING FOR SWAP FOR FIRST THREE WEEKS OF DECEMBER 2015 - EUROPE.
Our home is 4 years old and is located in Skennars Head, a five minute walk to surf beaches. We are located 15 minutes south of Byron Bay and we are a few minutes drive from Lennox Head and Ballina. The house is a large two story house with large built in pool and entertaining areas.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a couple with 13 and 15 year old boys
- Pete owns a Workplace Investigation Company
- We love the beach, all sport, good food, and good company.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Byron Bay is 15 minutes away and has some of the best restaurants in Australia. Whatever your ease it is catered for. Lennox Head is 5 minutes away and also has an array of great quality restaurants.
- Cool bars
- Live music in Byron Bay 7 nights a week, Great pub in Lennox and a number of great pubs and clubs in Ballina.
- Cozy cafés
- Cafes everywhere!
- Retail therapy
- For something special the village of Banglaow, 15 minutes away has a number of quirky shops to find something original. For serious retail therapy the Gold Coast is one hour away. Factory outlets, whatever you want.
- Walks in the park
- Surrounded by national parks and open spaces.
- Spot of exercise
- Excellent sporting facilities including a number of great gyms, open spaces to kick a ball, and of course some of the best beaches in the world!
- Day tripping
- Byron Bay,Gold Coast, Brisbane, Coffs Harbour are all close by.
You may also like
Our home was built in 2000 by Greg Lyon and was designed by local architect Paul Gray. The home has 5 levels all with ocean views. Its an entertainers home...
Overlooking the the famous Lennox Point Headland and minutes walk from renowned surfing hotspot Boulder Beach this is the perfect location for a beach...
Our inner city apartment is very conveniently located to enjoy all that Sydney offers. It is in Jacksons Landing, a planned community developed on a historic...