“We had a wonderful stay for a week and really loved the location. Tucked away in beautiful countryside, but only a short drive or cycle to the centre of Byron.....perfect in every way. Terry and Christine were absolutely lovely, helpful, and welcoming, and we had an excellent holiday.”
4 bd/rm residence , with solar heated pool
4 bd/rm residence , with solar heated pool
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
Our Home LOOKING FOR SYNCHRONOUS /NON SYNCHRONOUS EXCHANGES JUNE TO SEPTEMBER 2017 IN EUROPE AND BRITIAN
The property is 10 acres or 32,000 sq mts The main home with pool and also and eco-designed house/ cottage in a forest setting all offering privacy and space with own vegetable and herb gardens with solar hot/water and solar electricity and high tech energy conscious environmental living ,
we also have a forest cottage 2bed/rm 3bath/rm
this allows us flexibility for non-synchronous exchanges all year for extra photos and info contact email@example.com ++++++++++++
Awaken to bird songs and the sounds of the distant roll of surf at artist retreat , The property is in a rural setting country lane no traffic
Just a short 3-km , 4 minute drive, or 10 minute by bicycle , or 20 min walk from Byron bay township and beaches, along a quaint treed rural road which instantly transports you to a relaxed environment.
Byron Bay with a lighthouse on its headland is renowned for its stunning white sandy surf beaches, picturesque towns & lush countryside.
Also for beach lovers we have private undercover parking at Belongil beach , byron bay , cafes on the beach
Multi Family Senior Friendly , cuoples
Byron Bay is a picturesque seaside town on the north-eastern coast of New South Wales.
Our property artist retreat ' is located at Skinners Shoot in a rural neighborhood, only 3 minutes drive from Byron Bay which is surrounded by stunning beaches, quaint towns & beautiful countryside. There is no shortage of things to do like surfing, scuba, kayaking, hang gliding, flying, hiking, markets, movies, clubs, theater, yoga, art galleries, alternative healing or just relaxing on a quiet beach, shopping or indulging in a massage. There is an abundance of restaurants & cafes to suit all budgets. Watch the humpback whales migrate between May and October, from Australia's most easterly point, on our well-renowned Lighthouse walk. The dolphins are regulars!
Average summer temperature is 27C (84F), average winter temperature is 22C (74F) .
also known as the alternative healing centre for Australia byron attracts people from all over the world for its famous lifestyle yoga , massage , workshops are but a few
Country Club Restaurants Shopping Theaters
Health Club Forests Ocean Mountain Trails
Mountains Biking Surfing Diving
Brisbane 165klms or 1.75 hrs by road. or Gold Coast 90 klms or 45 minutes drive or Ballina (only 20 minutes away). Sydney, is 784 klms or a 9 hrs by road On request I can organise a door to door shuttle to meet you at airport. Car swap is optional.
Views Computer Garden Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
fast Internet Access Private Pool Laundry Fax
Television Stereo/Hi-Fi Deck/Patio
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
“Thank you for making our adventure all we wished for”
3 things they loved about the trip
- The location
- Meeting your son
- Byron Bay.....one of the best places I have been to in the world
More about us
- Terry and Christine were involved in the travel industry that are now retired and enjoy many travel , cultural and health pursuits. We are seasoned travelers and exchangers and are very relaxed and open minded people., We travel annually and regularly return to France. We love to receive offers from all over the world so if you are looking to come to Australia drop us an email. Byron Bay is known as the epicenter of alternate lifestyle, Artists, writers, musicians, herbalists and hippies reside here. Travelers arrive here in droves and have to tear themselves away from this little piece of paradise Its just special. We are non smokers -please do not smoke in our home. Outside is okay.
- we love to share our bohemian lifestyle with other like minded people , byron represents a mix of many freedoms and ways of life
- We are happy to arange non synchronous swaps and can arange car also
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- beach cafe , pacific room, belongil bistro
- Cool bars
- st elmos , traga byron bay
- Cozy cafés
- belongil beach bistro
- Retail therapy
- surfshops +markets + alternative workshops
- Bit of culture
- music , markets , music festivals
- Walks in the park
- yoga , workshops ,self awareness courses
- Spot of exercise
- whale watching and walk the most easterly point to the lighthouse
- Day tripping
- minnion falls , mt warning ,gold coast
You may also like
Our house has 2 courtyards, a pretty front garden, a pool in the back garden and is a 5 minute walk from the beach. The vibrant, arty town of Byron Bay is...
Our house was completed in 2012 and is a contemporary modern design located in an established central area of Byron Bay. The kitchen has stone bench tops...
This 3 bedroom villa is located poolside in the award winning Kiah Beach House complex, just a short 7 min walk into Byron's town centre and only a few...