Our beach home was completely renovated just before we bought it in 2012. Because this isn't the house we live in year round, it is open to non-simultaneous...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Our beachhome is nestled in a quiet nook on the hillside of Somers Beach, with beautiful gardens surrounding front & back, the occasional koala is spotted wandering the pathways toward a tasty tree. 3 seperate sleeping & bathroom areas, all double, kitchen, laundry, 2 lounge rooms, cable tv in one bedroom and lounge area, internet in office/art room & a 10 min walk or 2 min drive to gorgeous walking beach. Children welcome, as no highrising- garden's flat & safe, though no sleeping facilities for babbies, we could organise for you.
Nearby General store/cafe for delicious breakfasts & lunches.
Car advisable & available, as plenty to see & experience, stunning scenic drives, by many vineyards with beautiful dining, many different beaches not far away, aside from Somers, a quiet unassuming seaside to chill out in, during the hottest time of year (when we need to go to UK) when all school age have gone back to school! on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. Melbourne is within an hours drive away, perfect for a day's trip. A home that's perfect to chill out in comfort & solace.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- Were a couple with both girls living on London
- Craig an artist & Mon a nurse
- We love to explore nature in all its forms, art & smiling
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Somers General Store, Merricks General Store, 100's vineyard restaurants close by
- Cool bars
- 100's vineyards close by
- Cozy cafés
- Merricks General Store, Somers General Store
- Retail therapy
- Redhill Village, Balnarring Village
- Bit of culture
- Somers Mansion
- Walks in the park
- calm beach within walking distance, watch dolphins skim the waves.
- Spot of exercise
- Calm or surf Beach walks, many different beaches closeby
- Day tripping
- Peninsula is your playground with so much to do, mazes, art galleries, spas, pubs, vineyards, etc
You may also like
Our home is a Edwardian double fronted house in a brilliant location in the inner city suburb of Camberwell. An affluent, friendly and family focused suburb...
This three bedroom, two bathroom terrace house is located around the corner from Rathdown Village, a tree lined boulevard renowned for its speciality shops,...