10 minutes from the city center, restruants, Art Galleries and theatres. Large apartment with views of Port Phillip Bay. High (5m) ceilings, spacious rooms,...
Stunning modern home
Stunning modern home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
Nestled in the quaint coastal town of Somers on the Mornington Peninsula, our stunning architect designed house provides a relaxed, luxury retreat from which to explore all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer. The house was completed in 2010, and our large gourmet kitchen has been featured in a number of magazines. From our house it is only a short stroll to the beach and to the famous Somers General Store which offers great food and coffee, looking out to Phillip Island. Our house is set on a large half acre block with established gardens, a tree house for kids and a wide lawn. It is well suited to outdoor living with an expansive deck for entertaining.
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family of four with two boys aged 7 and 10.
- Steve is a teacher and I am a school counsellor
- We love travelling and visiting new places
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Ciao Bella, Montalto, The Long Table, Ten Minutes by Tractor
- Cool bars
- Flinders Hotel, The Heritage, Brass Razu
- Cozy cafés
- Somers General Store, Merricks General Store
- Retail therapy
- Flinders, Mornington, Sorrento
- Bit of culture
- Wineries, Galleries, Antiques (Tyabb), Coolart, Heronswood
- Walks in the park
- Cape Schank, Arthurs Seat
- Spot of exercise
- Horse riding on Gunnamatta Beach, Surfing
- Day tripping
- Peninsula Hot Springs, Queenscliff by Ferry, McClelland Gallery
You may also like
I bought this house because it had soul. I loved the how I felt when I walked through it and into the magical garden. Its not perfect but I like it that...
Our home is a classical double-storeyed Victorian balconied terrace on a large block of land in Northcote, inner Melbourne. It has been recently...