“Noel's unit was excellent, spotlessly clean and well equipped ,beautiful views of the city day and night. He is a very helpful host,making sure everything is ok. I really enjoyed my stay and would go back anytime.”
Stunning inner city apartment
Stunning inner city apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
My home is a new one bedroom apartment, fully appointed to a high standard. Full laundry, bathroom and kitchen, networked wi-fi music system throughout, new TVs in living and bedroom, access to apartment wi-fi and Foxtel. Fully air conditioned throughout. An 8 metre square north facing balcony is accessed from both living and bedroom. The building is extremely secure and comfortable, with all night security and swipe entry to building and lifts. A gym and an outdoor Bbq area are available in the building. A great Bbq/picnic area on the river is directly outside the building. There is a licensed convenience store and a pizza/pasta restaurant both in the building, with a breakfast/lunch cafe one building down.
Melbourne, the "most liveable city in the world", is on my doorstep. The apartment is perfectly situated on the south bank of the Yarra river, with north views over the river to the city. Just a ten minute stroll along the river bank to the free CBD public transport, and the restaurant, bar and shopping precinct of South Warfe. Easy access via trams, trains and on foot to the Docklands area, the Arts precinct (National gallery, arts centre, concert hall), sports precinct (MCG, tennis centre, Etihad stadium, AAMI park, etc), and tourist attractions (museum, aquarium, zoo, gardens etc). 15 minutes walk takes you to the entertainment Casino area, with countless bars and restaurants, cinemas, music, clubs, shopping etc. Melbourne CBD, full of hidden bars, great restaurants, historical walks, culture, street art, shopping emporiums, Federation square etc, is a short 10 minute tram ride away. By car, Melbourne's freeways are accessed from the area (Westgate, Tullamarine and Monash freeways). I am happy to provide advice, maps, ideas to make your stay in Melbourne as enjoyable as possible.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- I am a Deputy Principal and love my work
- Love to travel, meet new people and explore new places
- Enjoy inner city Melbourne: it's food, coffee, music and sport
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The south Warfe and south bank restaurant area is a short walk away
- Cool bars
- Melbournes laneways are full of hidden bars
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe districts of Port Melbourne and Sth Melbourne are nearby,
- Retail therapy
- Melbournes emporiums and shopping district is 10 minutes by tram
- Bit of culture
- Arts precinct, gallery, museums, theatre all nearby. MCG, Tennis Centre a short tram away. Etihad Stadium 15 min walk.
- Walks in the park
- Botanical gardens, treasury gardens, Fitzroy gardens, the world renowned Zoo all close by
- Spot of exercise
- Walks along the river, bike ride on the numerous bike paths around Melbourne, gym in the building
- Day tripping
- Great ocean road, Yarra valley, Mornington peninsula, Phillip island, the snow
You may also like
Looking for a swap to England in mid September 2016! Spring is a beautiful time to visit Melbourne. Our home is a 12 year old duplex two-storey family home...
Our stunning home has 3 rooms and sleeps 6 or 7 people with 2 bathrooms. The house is close to vibrant St Kilda and right in the middle of Elwood village...
This modern 2 bedoom apartment is finished in the French Provisional style and is situtated in a National Trust builiding comprising of only 38 apartments....