Sorry to disappoint, but our profile photo has not been taken on the staircase of our home....(wish it was). We have a modern nearly new sunny, 3 x bedroom...
The Blue Wren Cottage
The Blue Wren Cottage
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 baths
About our home
Our Delightful modern home is complete in every way, and is a light and airy with spacious open plan living - dining area .Three bedrooms, the main with a queen bed , second has a double bed and the third has a single bed.It has one bathroom, separate toilet and an extra toilet outside ideal when using the B.B.Q area.
Swansea is a delightful country town of only about 1000 people .Located 134 km Hobart and 130 km from Launceston. Swansea is the perfect base to explore the picturesque East Coast of Tasmania.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a Grandparents, Parents and Children, at times travelling together, at times just the grandparents,
- We own motels and enjoy seeing other parts of the world.
- Our home is our holiday home and we are happy to share it with you.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Bark Mill Tavern is only a 10 minute casual stroll
- Cool bars
- The Bark Mill Tavern ha sa delightful atmosphere
- Cozy cafés
- The central area of our small town has a selection of cafes
- Retail therapy
- Just a few retail shops
- Bit of culture
- Swansea is the central area of the historic east coast
- Walks in the park
- There are numerous walk including the famous Freycient National Park
- Spot of exercise
- Take a dip in one of our numerous beaches
- Day tripping
- Swansea is a great base for Day Tripping , Winerys , Wineglass Bay.
You may also like
Situated opposite an idyllic white sandy beach and surrounded by farmland this really is the perfect family home. 5 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living...
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SWAPS IN SCANDINAVIA, CANADA OR HONG KONG IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS BUT ARE OPEN TO ANY SWAP REQUESTS FROM ANYWHERE. Tasmania is known...