Our comfortable 2 bedroom house with small garden area backs onto a park in a suburb called Haberfield, well known for its strong Italian influence, with...
2 bedroom terrace
2 bedroom terrace
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Beautiful old fashioned terrrace set in the heart of wonderful five-ways in Paddington. Two double bedrooms, one with a balcony, large living/dining area and fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons, including dishwasher and washing machine. There is one main bathroom, as well as an outdoor toilet for emergencies! At the back is a small outdoor area with a bbq, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine and a steak!
The house is located on a quiet leafy street just steps away from gorgeous cafes and restaurants, boutique fashion and a gourmet supermarket.
The neighbourhood is also in a great central location, jump on a bus and be at Bondi Beach in 15minutes, or the city in 10minutes. Alternatively, take a stroll to the beautiful Centennial Park, only 1km away. The famous Oxford Street is moments away with more shops, restaurants and a cinema. What more could you want?!!
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- We're a young couple who love sport, food and wine
- I am a lawyer and Greg is an event manager. I am English and Greg is Australian.
- We love to travel and are both triathletes so often travel overseas for races. In July 2014 we are taking on Challenge Roth (and would love to coordinate a home swap)
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 10 William Street, Buzo, Love Supreme,
- Cool bars
- The London, Four in Hand, 10 William Street, The Wine Library
- Cozy cafés
- Underwood Cafe, Tiger Mottle, Wolf Cafe
- Retail therapy
- Oxford Street Shops, boutique shopping on Glenmore Road, Paddington Markets on Saturday morning
- Bit of culture
- The Australian Museum, College Street
- Walks in the park
- Wander down to Rushcutters Bay for a walk by the harbour
- Spot of exercise
- Hire a bike in Centennial Park
- Day tripping
- Do the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, take a trip to Palm Beach (where they film Home & Away), take the ferry to Manly....
You may also like
** AVAILABLE FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE (NYE) 2017/8 - ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT NYE 2017/8 FIREWORKS TICKETS - VIP SITE IN SYDNEY BOTANICAL GARDENS...
Our beautiful home has just been built. It's a designer urban terrace with plenty of room for socialising or enjoying the lovely Sydney weather. With 2...