WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR 2016, ALTHOUGH OUR HOUSE COULD BE AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT CERTAIN TIMES THIS YEAR. PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR HOUSE IS...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Based on the 12th floor of an appartment block in the heart of Bondi Junction, we have panoramic views of Bondi beachon one side and Botany bay and the City on the other. Spacious open plan living room and kitchen with 2 beds and 2 bathroom (1 ensuite). 10 minutes drive from a number of beaches - Bondi, Bronte &Coogee - and in the the centre of retail with the Westfield on our door step. 10 minutes form the city and funky neighbourhoods to eat and drink such as Darlinghurst and Paddington. Building has 24 hour security desk and a shared 25 m indoor pool, gym, squash court, sauna and jazuzzi.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We're originally from the UK and have lived in Sydney for 3 years
- We're both exercise fiends - lots of yoga and footie
- We love eating out and cinema
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Roy's, North Bondi Italian, Icebergs, Paper Planes, Brown Sugar, Bar Reggio
- Cool bars
- The Bucket List, Low 302, The Grand National, The 4 in Hand
- Cozy cafés
- Miss Marmalade
- Retail therapy
- The Westfield
- Bit of culture
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Walks in the park
- Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk, Centennial Park, Manly Spit Walk
- Spot of exercise
- Yoga by the sea at Tamarama
- Day tripping
- Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Palm Beach
You may also like
Casa Bella is set in an idyllic location less than 300 metres walk to Palm Beach and the rock pool and with 180 degree uninterrupted views of the Pacific...
Available April 15 to May 7 2016 and over Christmas New Year 2016 /2017 Our home is in a leafy part of Seaforth., situated opposite a primary school,...