Neutral Bay is a chick harbour-side suburb, close to the city, en route to Many Beach and close to transport, bars, restaurants, cafes and entertainment. 2...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
Our apartment is so unique. We have a huge balcony overlooking the famous Bondi Beach which really does make it special. The apartment itself is fully self contained, with a kitchenette, queen bunk and bathroom. Although it is a loft/studio space it never feels small due to the huge windows overlooking our balcony. It is filled with our own paintings and drawings and nic nacs that we have picked up from our travels. It is very colourful and homely.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple both originally from North QLD.
- Rory is an artist and currently does carpentry, Ruby is studying to be a florist and is currently working in a local cafe.
- We both love nature , the ocean, camping, adventuring, going on driving trips, being creative. We love our space as it is a constant source of inspiration and light.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- So many ! Take a walk up Hall Street on the corner to the new Adina building and dine in one of the many amazing new restaurants
- Cozy cafés
- Too many to mention! Definitely pop up to The Shop & Wine Bar on Curlewis street for breakfast, lunch or dinner ! Great coffee, wine and food and a great cosy atmoshpere
- Retail therapy
- So many clothing boutiques surround this apartment. It is very centrally located
- Bit of culture
- The weekend farmers markets on Saturdays and the clothing markets on Sundays are definitely worth a visit and only a few minutes down the road
- Walks in the park
- There are lovely little parks surrounding the area where you can take down some sausages and beers and have an afternoon bbq in the sun!
- Spot of exercise
- We are right in front of the start of the famous Bondi - Bronte coastal walk.. a must while you are here!
- Day tripping
- Buses out of Bondi depart from right outside our apartment - catch one to Bondi Junction , Paddington or Surry Hills for a spot of shopping or to visit a cool new pop up bar , or venture into the Harbour to see the Opera House and catch a ferry to discover Sydney by sea!
You may also like
An architecturally inventive transformation has successfully combined classic c.1920 details with high-end modern finishes and an abundance of space. Filled...
Our inner city apartment is very conveniently located to enjoy all that Sydney offers. It is in Jacksons Landing, a planned community developed on a historic...