SORRY, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SWAP BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL. ONLY RENTALS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD. Rate is dependent on length of stay and time of...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Too many to name but for example, Toko, Pizza e Birra, Yulli's, Ume, Il Baretto are all located within one minutes walk away!
- Cool bars
- The Carrington, Forresters, Tokonoma, The Clock Hotel and more
- Cozy cafés
- There is great coffee in Surry Hills. Some of our favourite cafes are Cowbell 808, Four Ate Five, Gnome, Rustic Pearl. World famous Bourke Street Bakery is located around the corner, about 3 minutes walk away.
- Retail therapy
- So many great fashion, homewares and lifestyle stores in Surry Hills. On Crown Street, there is Collector Store, Standard Store, Mushu, Title, Paper2, Kidostore.
- Bit of culture
- Art Galleries in and around Surry Hills.
- Walks in the park
- There are parks all around. There are smaller playgrounds for those who have kids, then there are larger parks close by if you want a longer stroll or jog. Moore Park is located at the end of our street and about 20 minutes walk away is Centennial Park. We are also very close to the Sydney Cricket Ground and Sydney Football Stadium.
- Spot of exercise
- Walk or jog through our beautiful tree-lined streets. Or visit the beautiful new Prince Alfred Park with a stunning outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground for kids, barbecue facilities
- Day tripping
- From this location, travelling anywhere in Sydney or around is very easy. We are 10 minute walk to Central Station, which is the gateway to practically any location in Sydney. We are a short bus ride from the city CBD where you can catch ferries or walk around the harbour. We are also close to the beaches (about 15-20 minutes in car) and many more sights in Sydney!
You may also like
My home is located in Leichhardt, an inner city suburb of Sydney (known as Sydney’s Little Italy). It has three bedrooms - the main bedroom has a queen size...
Bright, ducted air-conditioned home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD with excellent transport links. Situated in Lugarno, a...