STOP PRESS. LAST MiNUTE RENTAL OPPORTUNITY. Now available for New Year's Eve with a panoramic view of Sydney Harbour and the fireworks. The house which...
Creative Bondi pad
Creative Bondi pad
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 baths
About our home
We renovated our Quirky terrace in 2006 maintaing the heritage listed frontage and features and adding recycled and vintage touches with clean modern ease and space. Featured in Sydney Magazine, Instyle Magazine, Sunday Life Magazine and Inside Out Interiors magazine....Easy, relaxed in a sunny and friendly neighbourhood....
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a couple with a baby Costa
- Emil works is advertising and travels to LA in June/ July for work.. Marnie works in Fashion
- We are a creative, fun and inspired family... our house reflects this
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- North Bondi Italian, Icebergs, Fratelli Paradiso , Chiswick,
- Cool bars
- Icebergs, Flying Squirrel, Bucket List, The Cornerhouse
- Cozy cafés
- Fratelli Paradiso, Fratelli Fresh, The Shop, Jed's bondi
- Retail therapy
- The Intersection precinct Paddington, Westfield Bondi Junction
- Bit of culture
- MCA, The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Dance Company, The Art Gallery of NSW
- Walks in the park
- Cliff Walk North Bondi to Bronte and further if your game.. Centennial Park, The Botanic Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- soft sand running on Bondi Beach, Dharma Shala Yoga at Bondi, laps at Boy Charlton pool on the harbour
- Day tripping
- ferry from Circular Key to Manly or the Taronga Zoo.. Drive to Palm Beach only 45mins.. or a weekend at the majestic Blue Mountains
You may also like
Available May-Sep 2017 for NON SYNCHRONOUS. (Prefer LONDON 2018). Must be Zones 1/2, high spec, and 2 bedrooms plus. Car exchange OK. In 2017 the house is...
Available April 15 to May 7 2016 and over Christmas New Year 2016 /2017 Our home is in a leafy part of Seaforth., situated opposite a primary school,...