“Thank you for a wonderful stay in Sydney! Your home is beautiful and you and your husband were very welcoming. We had a great time, especially walking around the gorgeous Centennial Park, and would highly recommend your home to other members. Many thanks!”
Great Inner City Locale
Great Inner City Locale
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is in Paddington which is close to the City, Centennial Park,the harbour, beaches and a vibrant cafe/art gallery/restaurant scene.
The house is recently renovated and very comfortable.
The layout is lounge room, TV room, sunroom / dining, kitchen and laundry / toilet on ground floor, 2 bedrooms and bathroom with bath and shower first floor and study top floor.
There is a garden courtyard facing east.
We are 3 minutes to the best bus service in Sydney with buses to the city & Bondi Beach, also walking distance to the Sydney cricket ground, Sydney football stadium and Centennial Park.
Adjacent suburbs include Woollahra ( very exclusive) , Surry Hills and Darlinghurst ( funky arts/cafe / music scene) and Rushcutters Bay/Darling Point ( harbour front parks and spectacular harbour views).
We are close to everything yet our pocket of Paddington is quiet and leafy.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
“For us this was a city change . We loved the area, just behind busy Oxford St, yet it was so quiet & neighbourly. We mostly walked, getting the feel of the area,although the buses are very frequent. We almost went to a Blues Concert at the Opera House,which would have been easily reached. Instead we got lazy and had a leisurely Italian meal at Woolahra. We drove to Elizabeth Bay, Rose Bay and Vaucluse and walked and walked. It was nice to feel like a local and not a tourist. We loved the terrace houses, including Jane & Phil's,especially the roof top views and the private little courtyard.”
More about us
- We are a couple in our 50s, a lawyer and credit analyst.
- We are very house proud and would look after your home as if it were ours.
- We are open to points or swops.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- St Peters seafood, Paddingtin Inn Dining, Fred's Bar, All within walking distance.
- Cool bars
- The Paddington Hotel, Paddington Inn, Imperial Hotel, 10 William Street .All within walking distance.
- Cozy cafés
- Alimentari, 330.
- Retail therapy
- Paddington Markets on a Saturday, lots of boutiques , bookstores and jewellery stores.
- Bit of culture
- There are a number of art galleries in Paddington, also cinemas.Short bus trip to CBD
- Walks in the park
- Centennial Park has walking, cycling and horse riding..Also very cute Reservoir Gardens.
- Spot of exercise
- As well as centennial park there are a number of tennis courts, golf courses and gyms nearby.
- Day tripping
- Bondi Beach and Watsons bay, Manly or further afield to the Blue Mountains.
You may also like
Neutral Bay is a chick harbour-side suburb, close to the city, en route to Many Beach and close to transport, bars, restaurants, cafes and entertainment. 2...
PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE FOLLOWING DETAILS AND THE AVAILABLE DATES. Our apartment is available for 3 months in May September ONLY. This would be for a...
Only 45 minutes north of the Sydney CBD, the azure water, pristine eucalypt bush and 200 million year old Hawkesbury sandstone cliffs of Berowra Waters will...