A very large, comfortable family home, so close to Mosman shops and cafes and just a walk to Balmoral Beach, the house is 15 minutes drive to central Sydney...
Heritage Terrace home
Heritage Terrace home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 baths
About our home
Rozelle, is literally one bus stop from Town Hall - City of Sydney, but due to it's location near the harbour the old "port" village feel still has it's essence, in the Local Suburb of Rozelle.
The Community feels friendly and relaxed, social, lots of Cafe's Restaurants, and the gorgeous Pubs of Balmain, again due to the "port" origins.
Lots of fabulous old Sydney architecture, and our house is 150 years old, with "paw prints in the brickwork" a possum sunning itself whilst the bricks were drying 150 years ago. Also there is a really homely energy here, with lovely surrounding parks, soccer grounds and the "Callan Park", and the "Bay-walk" to name a few.
As well as buses running 50 yards down "Victoria Rd" going in and out of the City.
Views of "The harbour Bridge" can be seen as you make your way down to our local Pub/Restaurant "The Merton", with "live music" and really good food, beer and atmosphere". That's a 50 yard walk too. It's definitely location, location, location, especially for a family who wants to have a fabulous relaxed home base as well as the "holiday- adventure / accessibility".
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are Singers / Teachers, with 2 children, 8 and 5yrs.
- We lived in London for approx. 10yrs, and love to touch base every few years.
- We have pets so, we are pretty pet friendly, and there is a fabulous
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Penny Lane Darling st, Rozelle. Lipari Italian
- Cool bars
- Exchange Hotel, Monkey Bar, also Balmain.
- Cozy cafés
- Piccolo's Cafe, Coffee Bean Darling st, Rozelle
- Retail therapy
- Sydney City, or Broadway in Glebe (one bus trip)
- Bit of culture
- Sydney Dance Co. Pier 4, Hickson Road and Balmain Classic Pubs, i.e.: The London, and The Merton Hotel down the road from house.
- Walks in the park
- Callan Park, is huge, Easton or Connor Reserve on the same street, are close and friendly.
- Spot of exercise
- The Bay walk / run is very popular approx. 7 km's
- Day tripping
- Definitely going to Darling street wharf and catch ferry to "Luna Park", Under the bridge and into Circular Quay & The Opera house
You may also like
Our light-filled apartment is set in a charming Art Deco block literally steps from iconic Bondi Beach with partial views of the ocean. A lift provides level...
** AVAILABLE FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE (NYE) 2017/8 - ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT NYE 2017/8 FIREWORKS TICKETS - VIP SITE IN SYDNEY BOTANICAL GARDENS...