Our 3 bedroom (one bedroom not available) free standing 2 storey town-home is 1 of 3 in a strata complex, located in a quiet suburb on the northern beaches...
Newly built home
Newly built home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home was built in 2012 and is a contemporary design with open plan living over 2 stories. The house can cater for a young family, with 4 bedrooms (1 king with ensuite, 2 queens, 1 single) and a living area upstairs as well as a downstairs playroom, cloakroom, separate laundry and open plan kitchen, living and dining. There is not a full gym however a treadmill is available. We are located in a family friendly suburb south of Sydney. Our closest beach is Cronulla, 15-20mins drive away, our closest river is Woronora, 5mins drive away. We are 10-15mins drive to the Royal National Park and 40mins by train into central Sydney city. Our location offers many options, beach, walks/hikes, parks, shopping, city or countryside is on the doorstep.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with 2 children, 6 & 4 yrs old
- Adrian is a Ops and Customer Relationship Manager and Mandy is a Special Proj Manager in Private Education
- We are expats living in Sydney and we are looking for a property in Essex, close to areas such as Chelmsford/Billericay/Basildon/Wickford
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Sea level, Cronulla,
- Cool bars
- Como hotel, Como
- Cozy cafés
- The Grind, Cronulla / Vostros, Menai, Nuns Pool Cafe, Shelly Beach Cronulla
- Retail therapy
- Miranda Shopping Centre, Cronulla Shopping Promenade
- Bit of culture
- Outdoor cinema in Botanical Gardens, Sydney, Museum of Sydney, Australian Art Museum
- Walks in the park
- Royal National Park, Woronora River, Botanical Gardens Sydney City,
- Spot of exercise
- Sutherland Leisure Centre, Woronora River, Menai Park, walk/run/swim at Cronulla beach
- Day tripping
- Sydney City, Coastal drive to Wollongong, South Coast (Kangeroo Valley, Kiama Blow hole, Robertson)
You may also like
Our house was completely renovated in 2011. It has a large open plan kitchen with an island bench that flows through to the living room and courtyard. We...
SORRY, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SWAP BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL. ONLY RENTALS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD. (This house is a holiday rental and is already...