Spectacular water views greet you as you walk through the front door of our luxurious modern apartment. Located in one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs...
Beach side apartment
Beach side apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 baths
About our home
The apartment has 2 bedrooms (Our bedroom in one and the other doubles as our wardrobe & daughters room), a lounge room, kitchen, laundry & bathroom. Their's a massive patio out front that we share with 3 other units, which sits next to a garden with a veggie patch. A garage which houses one of our cars, a stack of surfboards, bikes and a Yamaha SR400 bike. We also have 2 cars, a Audi A4 & Saab 93.
Our place is right on the beach in Tamarama, which sits south of Bondi and north of Bronte. Its a chilled suburb, with 4 beaches within 10 minutes walk via the Coastal Walk, with a couple of cafes and a post office at the end of the block. Walk to Bondi in 10 minutes or use our car and head to Surry Hills or Darlinghurst in about the same.
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- Young couple with new baby girl
- She is a fashion designer He is a graphic designer & business owner
- We are looking for a change of scene and an adventure as a family
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Icebergs, North Bondi Italian
- Cool bars
- Corner house, the shop wine bar
- Retail therapy
- The lands end, William st Paddington,
- Bit of culture
- Sydney Opera house, MCA, Art Gallery NSW, Verona cinerma
- Walks in the park
- Centennial Park, Marks park, Watsons Bay
- Spot of exercise
- Bondi to Bronte run, yoga by the beach, Iceburgs Pool
- Day tripping
- Palm Beach, Blue Mountains, Berry, Sydney habour
You may also like
You won’t be disappointed, a beautiful sub-penthouse apartment on the 17th floor of a modern high-rise building, stunning views over-looking Sydney Harbour,...
We built our home in 1997. We love the private pool area where you can sit under the very large umbrella and have your coffee while the children swim. The...