We have moved to a stylish 1940's town house, just on the edge of Launceston city, and in walking distance to the centre of town. Great place to unwind or to...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is a 180 square meter 3 bedroom, two bathroom apartment with delightfully landscaped gardens built in 2012. Situated in Taroona, a fifteen minute drive from the centre of Hobart, the apartment is lined in sandstone tiles and has a delightful view of the river Derwent. It has an outdoor patio directly off the main living room leading onto the gently sloping lawn and garden. Taroona is the garden suburb of Hobart, on the Huon Trail and a short distance to shopping centres, walks and many of the attractions unique to Tasmania.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
More about us
- We love immersing ouselves in the local areas that we visit - we are travellers rather than tourists!
- We both enjoy sailing and cruising the Tasmanian coast.
- Vicki loves gardening which is reflected around our home.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Salamanca on Hobar't waterfront, Customs House, Drunken Admiral, Maldinis, Smolt, Mures
- Cool bars
- Cargo, Grape, Barcelona
- Cozy cafés
- The Picnic Basket, Brown Sugar
- Retail therapy
- Near the heart of Hobart business/retail district
- Bit of culture
- MONA, Tasmanian Museum, Salamanca, Port Arthur, Richmond,
- Walks in the park
- Botanical Gardens, foreshore walk, Alum Track - many beautiful parks surround the Hobart area.
- Spot of exercise
- Tasmania has some of the most spectacular bush walking tracks in the world.
- Day tripping
- Huon Wine Trail. Bruny Island Cruises, Port Arthur historic site, Richmond (with various wineries on route), Shot Tower, Tahune Airwalk.
You may also like
Situated opposite an idyllic white sandy beach and surrounded by farmland this really is the perfect family home. 5 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living...
Presently booked until April, 2015. 5 bedroom + 2 bath home. 2 person spa bath. Two reverse cycle airconditioning with heat pumps. Spacious, light and airy,...