Only 9 kms from the cbd, close to river and parks. Short drive to iconic Norwood Parade, Adelaide Oval and Clipsal 500 track. Ideal for Adelaide's "Mad...
CLOSE TO CITY AND PARKLANDS
CLOSE TO CITY AND PARKLANDS
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Large family home with four bedrooms and two living areas. The home is located a short walk from Adelaide city or take the free tram into the city at the end of the lane-way. At the end of the street are the Parklands that surround the city. The parklands contain tennis courts, sports fields and walking paths for general public use. At the end of the lane-way there is a dedicated bike path to the beach (Glenelg). The house is also located between two premium shopping and restaurant streets (Unley road and King William road). The house has two bathrooms, four bedrooms, parents retreat area, study, kitchen, and formal and informal dining area. See photo of floor plan.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family of 5 with 3 daughters.
- We are an active family that enjoy outdoor activities such as tennis and bike riding.
- We love to travel and have lived overseas many times before.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- There are many great restaurants walking distance from our house. Such as Suree's Thai Kitchen, La Tombola Italian Restaurant, Indochina Unley, Raj on Taj. Or you can go into the city a 25 minute walk or 15 minutes on the free tram
- Cool bars
- La Moka, Mother Vine, Maybe Mae, Bank Street Social , Casablabla (Cocktail Bar), Fumo Blu (Cocktail Bar), Press Food & Wine (Wine Bar), Cushdy (Cocktail Bar), Clever Little Tailor (Wine Bar), Udaberri (Wine Bar), The Warradale (Front Bar/Pub)
- Cozy cafés
- LA MUSETTE, MERCATO, Argo On The Parade, A Mother's Milk,BAR 9, Please Say Please, Coffee Branch , RED BERRY
- Retail therapy
- The city 25 minute walk or 15 minutes on the free tram, or Unley Road or King William road less then 5 minutes walk,
- Bit of culture
- Visit the Barossa Valley, Visit and Explore Hahndorf, Swim with Dolphins with Temptation Sailing, Explore Jetty Road, Experience Haigh's Chocolates, Head For The (Adelaide) Hills , Take a Walk through Historic Port Adelaide, Glenelg and many other beaches, The Adelaide Central Market, The Art Gallery of South Australia, Migration Museum, South Australian Museum and the State Library of South Australia are along North Terrace, Hop On Your Bike and Explore Adelaide
- Walks in the park
- Waterfall Gully – Mt Lofty, many parks 5 minutes from our house, Heysen Trail, Onkaparinga Gorge, Horsnell Gully, Mine Track, Hikers Hill
- Spot of exercise
- Many waalk or hikes you can do, swim at the beach, ride bikes almost away where in Adelaide
- Day tripping
- Adelaide Hills And Hahndorf, Barossa Wine Tour , Clare Valley, Mclaren Vale, Kangaroo Island, River Murray , Cleland Wildlife Park Tour, Victor Harbour ,
You may also like
Our lovely home was built in October 2013 by an award winning local builder. The house has been built to look like a cottage to blend in with the other older...
This beautiful house I call home was built back in 1878 in the historic beachside town Semaphore. Originally constructed by Josiah Oldfield, a settler who...