Our home comprises of 2 x 3 bedroom houses, situated one block from Jan Juc beach and the Great Ocean Walk Trail. Also close by is the famous Bells Beach,...
Comfortable family home
Comfortable family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
We are located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, with easy access by road or public transport to the city. Melbourne's history as a gold rush town retains many period buildings and a fascinating waterfront to explore. Iconic towns such as Ballarat, Bendigo and Lakes Entrance are easy day trips. We are close to the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, a popular escape for a cafe crawl and a wonderland of gardens and ancient forest walks. The Yarra valley with its food & wine is on our door step. Surf beaches (Phillip Island and Inverloch) are only 1.5 - 2 hours away. Bike tracks and local parks are within walking distance. Our neighborhood is very quiet and safe.
We have recently extended our home to add two additional bedrooms and a rumpus room. Our room configuration is a master bedroom with ensuite, a double room (bunk beds) and four single rooms to accommodate our five kids.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a large family who love the outdoors including hiking and the beach
- Our kids are sporty and a lot of our time at this stage of life is running our kids around!
- Chris works in student wellbeing and Tracy does research and volunteer work
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Anything Asian
- Cozy cafés
- Airstream cafe, Mocha Joes, Piatella
- Retail therapy
- Eastland, Chadstone, Melbourne city
- Bit of culture
- Monash Gallery of Art (local), iconic Melbourne laneways (city centre), Lygon street
- Walks in the park
- Jells (local), Dandenong Ranges, Treasury gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Bike & walking tracks (Jells Park), footy ovals, Monash Acquatic & Leisure Centre
- Day tripping
- Phillip Island, St Kilda, Ballarat (Sovereign Hill), Museum, Acquarium, Wilsons Prom, Marysville
You may also like
A recent write up about beautful Newstead in the Sydney Morning Herald.......please follow the link below....
Surrounded by National Park, 10 min from the village of Ballan, 1hr from Melbourne; Also 20 min from the regional city of Ballarat. The cottage has 3 double...