With unparalleled views of Sydney harbour and neighbours the Opera House and Botanic gardens, walking is the preferred mode of transport. This grown ups only...
Australian Beach House
Australian Beach House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
If you want a holiday and want all the comforts of your own home and more, then this is the place to stay! With unbelievable views of the ocean this house was built to impress, offering 4 stately bedrooms, sleeping 8 people comfortably, two bathrooms and third toilet, enormous open living space opening out onto the outdoor living and inground pool, theatre room, study and much much more.
There is so much to do in this small beach town with three beautiful beaches within 5mins walk. The property comes with a kayak, surfboards & bikes, Wi-Fi & 4 TV's, theatre room and outdoor bar overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Ensuite to main parents retreat with ocean view from bed, Balcony, Study, Dishwasher, Courtyard, Washing Machine, Built-In-Robes, Fenced Back Yard, Polished Timber Floors, In-Ground Pool, Parents Retreat, Landscaped Gardens, Coastal, Outdoor Living, Undercover Entertainment Area overlooking inground pool, Rumpas/Theatre Room.
We are located on the East Coast Australia, 3.5hrs drive from Sydney International Airport or 1hrs flight from Sydney to local airport. Happy to negoitate a car for use in stay.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- Family of four with two boys, 2yrs and 8yrs. Love to travel and let our boys experience new things.
- We love to ski and our eldest son is a little shedder. We are looing for a house swap near ski resort in USA.
- Our home represents us and was designed to suit our lifestyle - fun, young, family orientated, love to entertain our family and friends, highly organised.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Sai Thai, Flow, The Sicilian, FishFishFish, Taste, Martine's
- Cool bars
- Flow, Martine's
- Cozy cafés
- Wallabi Point Cafe
- Bit of culture
- Surrounded by National Parks
- Walks in the park
- We are surrounded by National Parks wildlife walks - too many to list
- Spot of exercise
- Local boot camp trainer - personal friend. Happy to do beach boot camp sessions
- Day tripping
- Lots to do - Coastal trips as well as Mountain areas. One of the best Coastal areas in NSW, Australia
You may also like
We have a spacious modern apartment just metres from one of Sydney's best surf beaches. Our place is fairly fresh and modern and comes with a sunny garden...
Apartment over looking sydney harbour,views of the opera house and bridge as well as looking up the harbour.Loacted on the ninth floor of 12 storey...