Our 4 bed 3 bath home was completely renovated in 2014 and is a perfect place to kickback, relax and enjoy the Sydney Eastern Suburbs beach lifestyle....
Contemporary Urban Beach House
Contemporary Urban Beach House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Perfectly located between Bronte Beach, Centennial Parklands and the City our 4 bedroom Terrace house is in one of the oldest Sydney suburbs of Waverley and Charing Cross. Surrounded by cafes, pubs and restaurants it is a 5 minutes walk to the transport hub of Bondi Junction and the retail therapy of Westfield Shopping Centre, The City, Opera House, and Harbour Bridge are 4 stops away by train.
Forget Bondi, our house is a short stroll to stunning Bronte Beach with its classic surf, protected ocean pool, The Bogey Hole (child friendly rock pool) and cafe strip. From Bronte Beach you can join the Coastal Walk from Bondi Beach to Coogee or use our snorkles and swim with the blue groppers at Clovelly. This is the perfect beach holiday location and all within easy walking distance. It is perfect for families. We feel like we are on holiday every day that we walk to the beach, it is a peaceful and relaxed oasis in the city.
Our house is modern, comfortable, bright and breezy. We have used contemporary finishes to create a family house that is robust and relaxed. The rear of the house opens up in summer to capture the summer breezes so that you feel like you are living outdoors. There are 2 living areas, dining room, a modern galley style cooks kitchen and a guest toilet and laundry. There are 4 full bedrooms upstairs with a main bathroom and master ensuite. All the bathrooms are marble lined with rain showers. The house was remodelled in 2015 and is very clean and tidy.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family of 5 with teenage children
- Andrew is an Architect, Margaret is a Nurse, Ruby is at University, Nick and Harry are at High School.
- We love the outdoors and travelling, and we love where we live.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Great local restaurants nearby, Vietnamese, Thai, modern Australian
- Cool bars
- Local bars, The Robin Hood, The Charing Cross, Clovelly Hotel, Coogee Bay Hotel
- Cozy cafés
- Belagio Cafe, Three Blue Ducks, Eugenes, Stock Cafe (opposite)
- Retail therapy
- Bondi Junction Westfield shopping centre has all the major designer labels.
- Bit of culture
- Local art galleries, NSW Art gallery, Opera House, all close by
- Walks in the park
- Sydneys main parklands, Centennial Park (189 ha) and Queens Park is 500m from our house and is a great place to explore, picnic or exercise
- Spot of exercise
- Bronte Beach, Centennial Park, Queens Park, walk/run the Coastal walk to Bondi Beach, Tamarama Beach, Clovelly Beach, Coogee Beach, Maroubra Beach
- Day tripping
- Beaches, City, Sydney Harbour, Manly or further afield, the Blue Mountains and the Hunter Valley wineries.
You may also like
An impeccable renovation has transformed this solid brick home into an extraordinary sanctuary, designed with a focus on contemporary style, space and...
Located near Orange NSW on a rural property - in the grounds of the homestead where we live - www.accommodation.godolphin.net.au