Situated in the coastal village of Lennox Head, just 15 minutes south of Australia's most eastern point of Byron Bay. This is perhaps the best climatic area...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our cottage was built twenty years ago and now the garden I'd beautiful with many Australian native plants and trees. Closed to a top golf course, there are many lovely walks, one past Wentworth Falls lake. The area boasts string of villages, arts and crafts abound, restaurants, coffee shops. Two hour drives through world heritage scenery takes you to wine regions and interesting country towns.
Two hours by train puts you in the city off Sydney with all it that it has to offer! and no parking problems! Underfloor heating for winter, fresh air for summer.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- We're retired couple, accountant and teacher/librarian
- Interested in travel, art, music, gardens, writing, reading, family history
- We have travelled quite a lot, love meeting people and experiencing the history and culture of places in the world.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Silks, Blue Mist,
- Cool bars
- Carrying ton, Alexandra's
- Cozy cafés
- Il Postino , Schwarzes
- Retail therapy
- Plenty, Rare Birds,
- Bit of culture
- Art Galleries, music events, churches
- Walks in the park
- Walkers paradise!
- Spot of exercise
- Abseiling, cycling, swimming, gym,
- Day tripping
- Bathurst for history , Orange for food, Mudgee for wine, Jenolan Caves for interest, Lookouts and general area for spectacular scenery, Penrith for sport and white water rafting, Sydney city for harbour ferry trips and access to beaches.
You may also like
*proximity to Sydney city- just over an hours easy drive or a relaxing and scenic 2 hour train ride to the Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay * Lake...
Our stunning home was renovated in 2015 with a view most people say is breathtaking overlooking 7 beaches in Palm Beach which is Sydney s most luxury beach....