Located on absolute beachfront and boasting a 140sqm timber deck..... just step down onto to the sand and find yourself just footsteps in the sand to the...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is located in Wonga Beach,
half an hour north of Port Douglas, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and 10 minutes south of the Daintree River, gateway to the Daintree National Park. Wonga Beach is a sleepy village with a school and general store. Our house is located 100 metres from a very long secluded beach on a cul de sac.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- we are a married family with three school aged children, 10, 8 and 7
- we love our little corner of the world but its time to take the kids off an an adventure!
- we love boating, food, music and travel
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Salsa, On The Inlet, Silky Oaks, Lure
- Cool bars
- QT, Watergate
- Bit of culture
- Mossman Gorge Gateway, Habitat, Tjapukai, Cape Tribulation National Park, Great Barrier Reef
- Walks in the park
- Cape Tribulation
- Spot of exercise
- hiking or riding The Bump Track, swimming in the Gorge creeks
- Day tripping
- faremrs markets and State Forests and National Parks on the Atherton Tablelands, Port Douglas Markets, Mt Molloy Hotel, Emmagen Creek,
You may also like
Townhouse set in quiet cul de sac, 10 minute walk to 2 separate beaches and local shops. Complex has pool, spa and tennis court and is well maintained with...
HOPING TO ARRANGE A SWAP TO THE UK, IRELAND & SCOTLAND BETWEEN AUGUST & NOVEMBER 2017 - NON SIMULTANEOUS and/or points SWAPS POSSIBLE. Our Home is a...