Woolloomooloo, Sydney | 3 Bed
Ultimate Harbour front lifestyle
Sleeps 6 | Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 3
Ultimate Harbour front lifestyle
Botanical Gardens, Finger Wharf, Opera House, CBD amazing restaurants...
- Cable TV
About our home
This quiet, waterside top floor apartment comprises of three spacious bedrooms with built in robes plus large study, master with large marble ensuite and walk in robe. Further two full marble bathrooms. Expansive living and dining areas flow out to a sundrenched entertaining terrace featuring the world famous marina. European appliances, stone and stainless steel highlights grace the designer kitchen. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
230 square metres of internal living space flows seamlessly through full length floor to ceiling glass doors to the 30 square meter terrace enjoying amazing views of the marina and waterfront.
Perfect for all seasons al fresco dinning and entertaining this is a rare opportunity to live in a resort style apartment in the
exclusive and iconic ‘Wharf Terraces’.
The apartment is furnished with designer furniture and modern art. Features include;
• Luxurious master suite opens directly to the garden terrace
• All the double bedrooms feature full length built ins. Media room / Home office is ideally situated as a fourth guest bedroom (fold out sofa bed) or use as fully equipped home office
• Totally level access from the buildings entrance to the apartment and to the 2 car security parking
• Full Time concierge, building management and security services are only a phone call away
• Enjoy the abundant lifestyle of strolling to the Boy Charlton Pool, some of Sydney’s premium restaurants on The Wharf and the Botanical Gardens and Sydney’s CBD beyond
• All 3 bathrooms are superb marble
• Elegant hardwood flooring throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• House sized internal laundry
• Master suite features large marble bathroom with spa bath and walk-in dressing room
There is a fully equipped gym in the complex.
Access to 30ft speed boat can be arranged.
Defining the ultimate city lifestyle, living in the wharf terraces will appeal to those with a taste for the kind of living others can only dream about. Surrounded in delights including world famous eateries, cafes and shopping are at your immediate disposal.
This is one of Sydney's best positioned apartments, harbour promenade, short walk to Royal Botanic Gardens, CBD, Opera House, Circular Quay, The Art Gallery of New South wales, King Cross/Potts Point cafes and bars. Sydney's famous eating destination the prestigious Woolloomooloo Wharf with 5 star Hotel, The Blue Sydney (www.tajhotels.com/sydney/) is directly across the marina. Sydney living does not get much better thank this! Imaging waking up and going for a walk through the botanical gardens and around the opera house and back home all in 45 minutes. Simply stunning!
- Buzzy restaurants
- Kingsleys, Otto, Toko, Gazebo, Ms G
- Cool bars
- Ms G, Lotus, Tilbury, Carrington
- Cozy cafés
- La Buvette, Brass
- Retail therapy
- Westfield CBD - everything is there
- Bit of culture
- Sydney Museum
- Walks in the park
- Botanical Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Quick jog around Opera House
- Day tripping
- Manly via Ferry from Circular Quay (all this minutes from your house)
3 things about us
- I am an entrepreneur with an ebook marketing business
- Louisa owns a successful digital agency
- we are a couple that love traveling
Our dream swap destinations
Our ideal times
- 01 May - 30 June