The heart of our home is a large and light kitchen with a big table. From there you reach a small bedroom and the living room. Another huge room with a...
Beautiful and bright flat in Vienna
Beautiful and bright flat in Vienna
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
The flat is located in the 9th district (Alsergrund) on the 6th floor (we have a lift) in an historic building built in 1950. The neighbourhood consists of beautiful old buildings. You can find everything from international shops, to traditional Viennese sausage joints, beer gardens and restaurants. Various supermarkets, shops and pharmacy are around the corner. Trams are 2 minutes walking distance away and bring you to the city centre or to the closest tube stop (Schottentor), or you can even walk 10-15 minutes to the city centre to Viennas beautiful sights, traditional coffee houses and boutiques.
The flat is fully furnished and consist of:
- 1 Bedroom (double bed) which opens up to the balcony
- 1 open plan living room
- open plan kitchen (free of use and is fully equipped - toaster, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, etc)
- 1 bathroom (cosy, with a bathtub) and toilet
- balcony (with garden furniture, very sunny during the day, great for your morning coffee/breakfast)
- wireless internet
- very central, bright and quiet
The sofa sleeps another person and we do have a blow up mattress (double) if needed.
There is a possibility of using our car if you are interested, in exchange of your one. We will provide a personal map with hidden secrets of the neighbourhood and Vienna as well as two travel guides for your personal use during your stay. :)
Stef & Oli
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple from Austria and Portugal, but lived in London for 12 years where we have met and are now living permanently in Vienna.
- Oliver works in the creative industry and I am a Montessori teacher
- We love travelling, hot yoga, design and art
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- There is a big variety of different restaurants close by. From traditional austrian cuisine to tasy italien or indien. There is something for everyones taste.
- Cool bars
- 'Museumsquartier', 'Loos Bar' and 25 hour hotel roof top bar which gives you a nice view over vienna at night time.
- Cozy cafés
- not to be missed! traditional austrian coffeehouse are closely located in the 1st district. Order a 'melange' (austrian coffee) and an 'apfelstrudel'.
- Retail therapy
- the 1st district which its more expensive boutiques is close by as well as vienna's shopping mile 'Mariahilferstrasse' can be reached by a short trip on the bus or tube.
- Bit of culture
- Schloss Schönbrunn (castle) and 1st district in general which its old historic buildings, architecture and history. Tons of museums to explore on a rainy day.
- Walks in the park
- 'Stadtpark' is beautiful to walk through.
- Spot of exercise
- there is a sports centre close by as well as an indoor/outdoor swimming pool (open since 1914 and an impressive Art Nouveau building) and its only a few tram stops away
- Day tripping
- Vienna's mountain 'Kahlenberg' is not to be missed. Walk through the vineyards and have lunch or dinner at a 'heurigen' (wine tavern and eatery). I would recommend 'Alte Donau', you can swim or rent a paddling boat in vienna's danube.
You may also like
Our home is situated in a typical Viennese worker´s suburb with original pubs and markets and two-storeyed houses. The Meidlinger Markt, a still...
Convenient, modern flat in an arty Viennese district Our apartment in the center of Vienna is housed in a 140 year old turn of the century building. The...