Our home is situated in a typical Viennese worker´s suburb with original pubs and markets and two-storeyed houses. The Meidlinger Markt, a still...
charming viennese flat
charming viennese flat
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
The heart of our home is a large and light kitchen with a big table. From there you reach a small bedroom and another large room with a sofa/bed. Another huge room with a gorgious window front has been recently painted and could be used as bedroom. Located in a typical "Gründerzeit" house of the 19th century the flat has lots of wonderful details like huge old windows and doors, an original wooden floor and very high ceilings. Some of the windows would need renovation but we do not mind about a bit of patina. The flat is not overloaded with furniture and decoration but is simple and functional. You will find everything you need like a fridge, a washing maschine and a dish washer. The bathroom has been renovated 2009 and contains a big shower.
- Main home
- Disabled access
More about us
- we are a couple in our fifties
- Stefan is musician and I am working in the City Museum
- this summer we would like to visit London because I amattending a shoe making course in June
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Wolf, a typical Vienniese restaurant is on the other side of the street; on the Naschmarkt you can find lots of different kind of restaurants
- Cool bars
- the fourth district is a very lively area so you will find open bars on every corner nigh
- Bit of culture
- Wien Museum, Belvedere, Museumsquartier, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Albertina, Opera....everything in a walking distance of 20 minutes
- Walks in the park
- Belvedere garden or Burggarten is quite close and lies in a walking distance. I prefer to go by bike to the parks of Prater
- Day tripping
- I would recommend Krems, a lovely town in Lower Austria and
You may also like
Convenient, modern flat in an arty Viennese district Our apartment in the center of Vienna is housed in a 140 year old turn of the century building. The...
My 90 sq. meter apartment has the best location in Vienna, right in the heart of the 1st district (center), close to everything. Beginning end of November...