**Sorry but I have already accepted all of my trips and point swaps for 2016-early 2017. Those whose trips I have already agreed to but did not solidify...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
I live in Barbados in a beautiful gated development on the platinum West Coast.
I am very house proud and will respect and care for your home as I would my own.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a Caribbean holiday.
Apartments like mine rent for between 400 - 650 us a night in our season.
We have two pools, a clubhouse, restaurant, gym and award winning tennis courts.
My home is centrally located and minutes away from fabulous beaches and some of the finest restaurants in the world.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- I'm originally from London and I've been living in Barbados for over 10 years
- I am a Jewellery designer and have a Jewellery Boutique on the west coast
- I'm passionate about interior design and I think my home reflects this well
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Cliff, Lonestar, Cin Cin
- Cool bars
- Lime Bar, Mews, 2nd street
- Cozy cafés
- Lime Grove, Holetown
- Retail therapy
- The Chattel Village, Lime Grove
- Bit of culture
- Saint Nicholas Abby, East Coast
- Walks in the park
- East Coast, Gibbs beach St. Peter
You may also like
3 bedroom house, 6 km from Holetown and the beautiful West Coast beaches. Situated in the parish of St.James, this three bedroom family house is well...
With mahogany trees either side Greentails is an oasis of calm 600ft above sea level in St James, the most desirable area of Barbados. It is high enough to...